A Silent Relationship... (Part 2)

⚠️Long Chapter Ahead⚠️
*If words are slanted they are either using sign language, texting, or flashback*

There are a lot of parts to theirs story so be on the look out for them.

❤️☺️K̄hxthos̄ʹ (Sorry) guys for posting so late I love you all and I didn't forget y'all I swear❤️☺️

**************************************************

"Li Ming?!"

Li Ming looked up fast and saw Palm and Khabkluen walking towards him. He panicked and started looking around and trying to figure out what to do.  He looked at Heart and panicked even more because he didn't want his brothers thinking he was betraying them. 

"I'm sorry guys," he shot up fast and ran out the restaurant," Palm, Khabkluen is everything ok?"

Khabkluen was concerned," we have been calling your phone for about an hour and we left a lot of messages, mae is worried about you, nong," he put his hand on his shoulder.

Li Ming looked down, feeling bad and started checking his pockets. He didn't have his phone. He walked back into the restaurant and tried to find it.

"Aw mueng, what are you looking for?" Tiw started looking  with him. (Mueng: Friend/Best Friend)

"My phone, have you guys seen it?

Win, Sound, and Por started searching as well. Win answered him, standing up, " No, We didn't see it with you when you walked in."

Li Ming looked up and looked at where Heart was sitting but he wasn't there anymore. He stopped what he was doing and stood up looking for Heart?

"Ai'Tiw where is Heart?" He was looking outside the restaurant.

Tiw hit his head on the table," oiii shia! What do you mean?!" He turned to look behind and he didn't see Heart,he started panicking," Ai' Heart?!" He stood up and ran out of the restaurant and everyone else followed.

Heart

Li Ming came back into the restaurant looking upset. I wanted to get his attention but he was looking really anxious and started searching for something. He looked at Tiw and responded to whatever question Tiw asked and I read his lips.

"My phone, have you guys seen it?"

I wanted to help but I just felt stuck because I wanted to speak but I haven't tried to talk in a long time. I slowly stood up and walked out the restaurant heading back to the GAME ROOM.

I saw his brothers but they were looking a different way so they didn't see me pass by. I got to the GAME ROOM and looked for a worker and once I did, man I tell you it was hard to communicate.

I signed," Can you help me?"

A girl looked at me confused, " I'm sorry, what?"

I read her lips and tried to search for my phone. I pulled my phone out and type what I was trying to say.

- Have you seen a phone anywhere here? -

She read it and smiled in embarrassment and went behind the counter and pulled out Li Ming's phone. She gave it to me and I bowed and walked away. Once I walked out I saw Tiw charge towards me and everyone else following.

Tiw

I see Heart walk out of the GAME ROOM and run towards him. I took a second and realized I ran up on him too fast and everyone else was right behind and I saw how scared he was.