A Silent Relationship...(Part 3)

⚠️Long Chapter Ahead⚠️
*If words are slanted they are either using sign language, texting, or flashback*

There are a lot of parts to theirs story so be on the look out for them.

❤️☺️K̄hxthos̄ʹ (Sorry) guys for posting so late I love you all and I didn't forget y'all I swear❤️☺️

I'm so sorry I'm posting this late had to to care of some things but your Favorite BL Momma is back and better then ever💕🤭

This is strictly fictional and my own imagination please don't hate on any of the real people that is in this story, remember they are humans just like us and deserves so much love 💕  These are my babies and I love them so much. Also if you guys ever meet them please give me their personal space. Fourth has to tell a group of girls to not follow him and he smiled about it but he looked terrified. So remember they have lives outside the industry so let them still be kids and know they are human like you and me. That goes for all our GMMTV boys and girls. ✨

****************************************************************

Buzz...Buzz...

No one answered the phone that was on the nightstand.

Buzz...Buzz...

It rang for the second time and still no answer.

Buzz...Buzz...

"Oiiii," Palm turned a little and grabbed the phone, answering it tiredly, "Krubbbb," his voice was deep and he sounded exhausted.

"Oiii Phi, where are you?! I have been calling all night and all morning! Why didn't you come home last night? Mae is worried," he sniffled a little, " I-I-I was worried.."

"Aww Nong I'm ok," he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling, "I came to my condo after drinking something, It was closer than going back to Mae's...I'm sorry Nong I'll pick you up after school and we can get Boba."

He wiped his face, "Really?!"

"Yes"

"Yayyy my last class ends around 15:30 ok?"

"Ok krubbbb"

"See you then and please call Mae, she really is worried," he was running to class.

"Ok krubbbb, don't be late," he softly chuckled, closing his headache.

"I won't, I love you Phi"

"I love you too Nong," he hung up, chuckling to himself.

He groaned in pain from the painful headache. "Damn how much did I drink?" He rubbed his temple.

He felt something move against him. He looked down and saw black hair and heard light snoring. He knew like hell he didn't go home with any girl so he was very confused, who was laying on him. He caressed their cheek and by the structure he knew it was a guy. He lifted his head and when he saw who it was his eyes got big.

Heart

I texted my brother all night and all morning but I got no response. After last night, I knew I had to give him some time to cool down and I know he didn't mean to hurt me but I really wanted to make sure he was ok. So this morning I told momma I wanted to spend time with Phi so I asked her if she could drop me off at his condo. She and Daonuea were planning to hang out today so she was happy that I wanted to hang out with my brother because she didn't want to drag me around shopping. She knows I hate shopping.