From Enemy to Friend (with Benefits)...

⚠️Really Long Chapter Ahead⚠️
🔞

*If words are slanted they are either using sign language, texting, or flashback*

A/N: The chapters will eventually get explicit or maybe emotional (hits home for you) if you can't take it you don't have to read it but thank you for trying

I'm so sorry I'm posting this late had to to care of some things but your Favorite BL Momma is back and better then ever💕🤭

This is strictly fictional and my own imagination please don't hate on any of the real people that is in this story, remember they are humans just like us and deserves so much love 💕  These are my babies and I love them so much. Also if you guys ever meet them please give me their personal space. Fourth has to tell a group of girls to not follow him and he smiled about it but he looked terrified. So remember they have lives outside the industry so let them still be kids and know they are human like you and me. That goes for all our GMMTV boys and girls. ✨

***************************************************

Nuengdiao

"Yes I do..."

I looked Li Ming in the eyes and I could tell he wasn't lying. He really loved my brother. He was as red as a tomato and started fidgeting with his fingers. He looked down with embarrassment

I walked to him and crouched in front of him, grabbing his hand, "Can you promise me something?"

He looked me in the eye with water in his eyes," Khap phi?"

I was very scared to say anything to him about Heart because I felt in my heart he wasn't going to treat my brother like an actual person. I know me and my brother are at odds right now but him being treated differently was my main concern.

"Be good to him and never treat him like a person with a disability but treat him like a regular person," I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I was planning on it anyway," he smiled at me.

I smiled back and was about to hug him when his brother came in.

"P' Palm?!" Li Ming and I were both startled.

"Krub?" He spoke with a soft yet calm tone.

"You scared the crap out of us! Is everything ok with my wrist?"

"Well he," he looked at me, "he cracked your bone a little but the doctor said everything will be fine just keep it wrapped as much as possible," he looked back at Li Ming.

"What are we going to tell Mae if she asks, you know she doesn't like us around them or near them," he looked and sounded hurt.

I stood there thinking about something that has been bothering me for a while now, well my whole life. Did their mom really hate us? We never did anything to her honestly. Or does she hate my dad that much? I honestly want to know what happened between them and why they are so angry at each other.

Palm sighed and leaned against the door frame, "To keep them from getting in trouble and us safe, we will tell her you were playing football and fell and broke your wrist, since you always get injured while playing anyway," he chuckled to himself.

"Ohoo Phi, that's not true," he was shy and embarrassed so he turned red.

I chuckled and smirked a bit.

Palm walked towards him and ruffled his hair," P̄hm l̂x lèn, P̄hm l̂x lèn I'm just playing with you," he smiled at him. (P̄hm l̂x lèn: Just Kidding)