The Unresolved Mess...

The Phassakorn family just made it home after the dinner/meeting. The car ride was filled with silence and tension. Phiphop opened the door and his wife walked in and the children followed after her. Heart could sense the uncomfortableness and signed to his mother and brothers.

"I'm going to my room, I'm feeling uncomfortable and I don't like the tension, and tell dad what I said since he didn't bother to learn sign language," he walked away frustrated, not letting anyone respond to him.

Phiphop turned and saw Heart walking up the stairs," Where is he going?"

Daonuea rolled his eyes and went up stairs and Nuengdiao followed behind him. Phiphop watched the boys walk away and he was more confused about the situation that just occurred.

Photjanee looked annoyed with her husband,"Heart felt uncomfortable so they went to check on him."

"Why would he feel uncomfortable," he walked towards her, reaching his hand out to caress her face.

She moved his hand away and sighed, walking away,"Honey, tell me something?"

"Krub?"

"Why did you say what you said at dinner today?"

He walked into the room after her and sat on the bed with a numb expression. He honestly didn't mean what he said, he just didn't like how Ratchanee acted as if she didn't cause him pain enough already.

"Phop?"

"I'm sorry honey...honestly I was just upset by how she was bothering you with questions, and asking us about our kids"

She looked at him through the mirror, annoyed,"Who said she was bothering me? What's wrong with a mother asking another mother about how her kids are doing?

"Honey please don't pick a fight with me right now," he was losing his tie and taking off his shirt.

"I'm not picking a fight with you, but you are making it seem like I can't have friends, Phiphop!" She got irritated, "Why do you have to be so controlling."

Nuengdiao and Daonuea was listening from the other side of the door. They wanted to come to talk to their mother about how Heart was feeling, but ended up hearing their parents argue.

"Phiphop, are you still in love with her or something?! Did you forget I knew you loved her for so many years? Are those feelings coming back?" Photjanee yelled at him, from the other side of the door.

"Have you lost your mind?! Keep your voice down, the boys might hear you!"

"Why do you care if they hear us, you barely even acknowledge their existence?! You are the one keeping secrets from them and me!" She had a vein popping on her forehead. She looked at him like she knew about his biggest secret.

He stared at her blankly and couldn't even speak. He never talked about his past and he didn't know if his wife may already know about it.

"I'm leaving tomorrow and I will be gone for a week or two and I'll let you know when I land after I leave breakfast in the morning."

Photjanee looked at him with frustration because she knows every time they fight or argue he will always leave. She scoffed and started walking towards their bedroom door. The boys hit the utmost crispiest of dashes towards the stairs, going up some of them, and acted as if they were coming from upstairs once she opened the door.

She sighed, closing the door behind her, "Why does he have to be controlling? Why doesn't he want to be truthful with me?" She whispered to herself, walking to the kitchen. She was rubbing her temple to calm her nerves.

Nuengdiao walked to the couch and sat down, while Daonuea walked to his mom and hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"Ow Daonuea," she chuckled, patting his cheek, "what are you doing?"

"Awww Maeee, I just want to hug youuu," he gave her the cutest smile and kissed her cheek.

"Awww, you boys sure do make me happy, " she smiled at him and  Nuengdiao and looked at the stairs and saw Heart coming down the stairs.

Heart smiled at his mother and signed, "I love you Mae!" 

She smiled even harder and started to cry. Even though her sons may not know what she is going through, they always made sure they told her they loved her even at random moments and gave her the love she deserved.

"Oww Mae, don't cry we love you?!" Daonuea hugged her

Nuengdiao and Heart walked over the Daonuea and Photjanee and joined in on the hug. They released the hug and kissed her cheek. Daonuea and Heart went to sit down on the couch while Nuengdiao got his mom something to drink.

"Mae?" He was pouring the water.

"Krub son?"

"Are you really ok?"

"Yes son," she was lying through her teeth, "I'm fine, dinner was so just a lot to deal with.

"Here you should drink this and get some rest and we can talk tomorrow," he smiled at her.

She took the glass he offered and and drink all of it," Thank you son ," she caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead and went to her room.

Nuengdiao walked over to his brothers, who was talking to each other, and he looked a little frustrated.

Heart was trying to get his attention, "Nueng you ok?"

Nuengdiao sighed and signed back, "No, I'm worried about mae..."

"What's wrong with her? Did por do something again?" He started getting angry again.

Daonuea tried to calm him down again. Before Nuengdiao spoke, a phone was vibrating and stopped him in his tracks. Looking down at the phone, he realized it was Daonuea's Phone. He grabbed his phone looked at it and saw a picture of Khabkluen.

With 'Kluen 😘💕'  as his name

With 'Kluen 😘💕' as his name.

"P' Dao?"

Daonuea looked at his brother and his smile turned into a scared and horrified expression . Nuengdiao was holding up the phone with Khabkluen's face and name on it.

"Phi, what's going on?"

Daonuea looked at Nuengdiao then Heart then back to Nuengdiao scared out of his mind. The tension was high and silence filled the room.

The silence was suffocating...

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️

I ope you enjoy this chapter please don't forget to comment and vote more is coming next Friday!!! I love you guys smooches💋☺️

💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕