Old Friend...

⚠️Long Chapter⚠️
*If the words are slanted they are either using sign language, texting or it's a flashback*

(Sorry for posting late)

************************************************

"Shut up?! Just leave?!" Kajorn slapped Ratchanee, making her hit her back against the wall.

Ratchanee opened her eyes quickly and sat up fast, holding her chest. She sighed in frustration and wiped her face and it was wet. She had tears still flowing down her face. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time and it was already 5 in the morning.

"I have a bad feeling about today,"she removed the covers from around her.

She straightened her bed then began taking her clothes off and tied her hair up in a bun. Macy, the young maid, had a hot bath ready for her already. Macy helped her into the tub and left her alone.

"I really miss Ayan..." she had the numbest expression but tears fell down her face.

Ratchanee

I submerged deeper into the water and thought about the last time I talked to Ayan. Just remember the way he cried. I mean until this day I will never know what happened. I close my eyes and let the hot water sink into my skin.

***

It was 3 in the morning when someone bammed on my parents' door. It scared the shit out of me, so I grabbed something to protect myself and asked," Who is it?!"

I heard the sobbing and quivering in his voice,"...Ayan.."

I threw the bat somewhere and ran and opened the door quickly and Ayan fell right in my arms. His face was so red from crying and his eyes was puffy.

"Oww Ayan what's wrong?"

He was holding me tight, not wanting to let go, "J-Jia he-he...we..we," he tried to speak but he couldn't form words.

We made it to the couch and sat down and I hugged him tight, rubbing his back, "Cıyĕn Cıyĕn

We made it to the couch and sat down and I hugged him tight, rubbing his back, "Cıyĕn Cıyĕn..." (Cıyĕn : Calm down)

" (Cıyĕn : Calm down)