Reminiscing The Past...

⚠️Long chapter ahead⚠️
*If the words are slanted they are using sign language, texting or flashback*

************************************************

Author's POV

"PP, I love you na"

Phiphop looked at her in confusion. She waved her hand in his face.

"Phiphop?"

"Krub?"

"I'm going home na, I'll see you later...I love you na," she ran up and kissed his cheek, and started running towards her house.

He snapped back to reality and whispered, waving, "...I love you too na"

"I love you na... haha," Phiphop felt an arm around him and after the person mocked him he knew exactly who it was.

He looked at the guy holding his stomach laughing, "Oiii Akk," he pushed him away with his hand, "Why you have to mock me?"

"Why won't you be honest and tell her you like her Phi?"

He covered Akk's mouth with his hand," Hoiiii, Nong can you not speak so loud?!"

He removed Phiphop"s hand and wiped his mouth, "No one is around and what are you afraid of?" He looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

Phiphop chuckled, shaking his head, " You will never understand, you are too young," he ruffled his hair.

"I'm not young," he moved Phiphop's hand out of his hair and fixed his hair, "I'm 17, I can understand things," he started sulking.

"Let's head home, Nong," he put his hands on Akk's shoulders, pushing him to walk.

"Uh fine fine," he started walking normally.

Phiphop

When we walked in our home we saw Ratchanee's parents in the living room talking to our parents. We took our shoes off and tried to stay as quiet as possible but my mother saw us and called out to us.

"Phiphop... Akk...come here please," we looked at each other and walked towards the living room.

We bowed to them and I spoke," Sawadee Khab Lung...Sawadee Khab khun pa," I looked at my mother," Mae, is everything ok?" We sat next to our parents. (Lung and Khun Pa: Uncle and Auntie/Aunt)

"Yes, everything is fine, but Ratchanee parents are going abroad and they wanted to ask you something," she looked at Ratchanee's mom.

I looked at her and waited for her to talk. She cleared her throat and fixed her posture and looked at me, I was scared I'm not even gonna lie.

She began speaking," I know my daughter holds a special place in your heart and I trust you the most out of all her friends," I was so nervous, I started shaking and fidgeting with my fingers, "...Do you mind if she stay at your condo with you just at least until we get back? Please.."

I look at her with wide eyes. Knowing that I have a crush on my best friend, was this the only choice they could think of.

"Of course I don't mind at all," I smiled at her.

What did I just say?! I could feel my brother staring at me with his mouth open. Then he decided it was a great time to say words.

"But Phiphop you lik-" I covered his mouth so fast and pinched his side making him yell in pain. I stood up and practically dragged him upstairs.