The Taunting Nightmare...

*Short Chapter*
*If the words are slanted they are either doing sign language, texting, or it is a flashback*

*************************************************

Ratchanee

"Daonuea?"

"I'm just joking..." He forced a laugh.

I heard Li Ming and Palm sigh of relief but I was studying my son's face and I could tell he was lying. I didn't think he would lie about this but he was, he was trying to keep his boyfriend safe.

"Kluen na are you sure you are joking?"

"Krub mae, excuse me will you?" He got up without my reply and I heard a sniffle come from him.  My heart ached, I just hurt my son.

Li Ming and Pond walked in and sat in the chairs across from me.

"Mae, I'm hungry, can I have some?" Li Ming's eyes sparkled when he looked at the food in front of him. Especially when he saw the vegetables.

I chuckled, searching for something on my computer," Go ahead na, there is plenty."

I could feel Palm  looking at me and could tell my mind was elsewhere with the whole situation with Khabkluen.

"Mae Krub"

I looked at him, "Krub son?"

"You ok mae?"

"I'm fine son," I forced a smile because I was worried about Khabkluen. I felt like I was not being a great mom.

I did have every right to feel that way, right? I did have every right to feel like my son shouldn't date my enemy's son. Right? But his happiness meant everything to me. Should I just try and understand and be ok with him dating Daonuea.

"MAE!!" Li Ming was standing at the door.

"Krub? Oww where are you going?"

"Oiiii Maeeee, we told you we are about to check on Kluen mae," he chuckled.

"Uh uh uh ok, I'm sorry," She was rubbing her temple.

*A Few Hours Later*

I finally finished the paperwork that I was doing and realized that only Palm and Li Ming were in the room with me. They told me that Kluen went to his condo after they talked. I wanted to call him and ask if he was ok.

"Ok boys, are you ready to head home?"

They both answered looking at their phone," Krub Mae"

I grabbed my stuff and stood, shutting my computer down, "I'll call Kluen once we get home," I grabbed the handle and they yelled at me at the same time.

"No!" They looked at me scared.

"Oww why not," we were standing in the hallway, as I was locking my office door.

"Ma, he just need some time ok?" Palm reassured me as we were walking to the elevator.

"But is he ok luk," i never called my sons luk unless it was serious matter or if they didn't answer me (Luk: "son" in Thai)

"Yes mae, he is, he just wants to be alone," Li Ming was pleading with me to stop talking about it.

***

Phiphop

I finally made it to my hotel room after 6 hours and 5 minutes on a plane. I put my suitcase away and took out my guns and cleaned them. I looked at my watch and it was already 17:30 so I decided to text my wife.

Photjanee:
Did you make it, por?

Me:
Yes Mae

Photjanee:
Be safe please, and don't come back with blood on your hands.

Me:
Yes mae, I understand...love you na

Photjanee:
I love you too na...

Honestly I felt bad about the whole argument with my wife. I know every time she brought up my past I would leave but I would actually go on missions. I sighed and finished cleaning my guns and took a shower. Once I turned the water on, I hopped in and let the hot water hit my skin and closed my eyes.

*Flashback* (Years ago)

"PP!"

I heard someone call my name, but I was so into my game to see who did so I just yelled back,"Krub?!"

"Come on,  the cafe will close in a few minutes," the girl was pleading with me.

"Ok Krubbb," I turned my game off, putting my phone in my pocket and grabbed my  book bag, walking out of the music room.

"Oiiii Phiphop, what took you so long 𝘛𝘩𝘦 cafe probably close by now," I looked a the short feisty yet sassy girl in front of me.

"Oh hoiii, Ai' Rat when you said come on so I stopped my game and turned it off when you said it," I pinched her cheeks gently.

"Oiii jab, that hurt?" She smacked my hand away and rubbed her cheek.

I leaned close to her and whispered in her ear," You want me to kiss it to make it feel better," I looked at her, smirking.

She turned so red and pushed me, making me laugh," PP?! I'm leaving," she stormed off blushing.

I chilled and smirked again,"Ai' Rat!!!" I was running after her....

I opened my eyes and my breathing was heavy. I grabbed my chest and moved away from the water, leaning on the wall. I thought the dreams had stopped all together but I guess not. I finished my shower and put on my clothes and dried my hair with a towel. I walked to the bed and sat down and slipped my glass on and looked at my phone and looked in my old photos and found some of me and Ratchanee. I turned my phone off frustrated, took my glasses off, and fell asleep.

"PP, I love you na..."

💕❤️💕❤️💕💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment!! I'm sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger but it's ok I got y'all in the next chapter. The next one will be long because it contains a flashback and it will answer some of your questions.

⚠️NEW CHARACTERS ALERT⚠️

Earth, Mix, Mark, First, Khaotung will be entering into the story soon so be on the look out and I will add pictures and description to Introduction for new characters.

Like always #BL4Life and love you guys smooches💋❤️

💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕