Acceptance

"So, who are you anyways — like in general, your kingdom, origin?" Iris asks suddenly.

"Uh, well-" I start but get interrupted.

"Ohh! Are you a princess?!" Auriana jumps in.

We walked behind Talia and Mephisto, who also have a weird vibe going on. "Um, where are the other princesses?" I ask changing the topic.

"They're at home with Amaru. You'll meet them when we get there. Oh I can't wait to show you my earth stuff hoarding collec-" Auriana jumps up and down but I can't hear anyone and mindlessly walk through the winding roads of the town buried in my own thoughts.

I didn't think Iris trusted everyone she saw, that was easier than I'd expected it to be.. I worry as we pass many stores and shops and even a few large apartments.

In a few minutes of burrowing down in my thoughts, I get cut off my trance with Auriana's yelling. "We're hereeee!!" Stretching the 'e' with her hands in the air.

The three guide their way through the magic border. "Hey, what about that?" Mephisto asks me pointing to the border. "Well, cross your fingers." I respond as I walk in leaving him outside. "I don't wanna get zapped!" He yells.

"Just try it! It allows people with good intentions to pass through. If you have them." I wink sarcastically to anger him on purpose.

"Of course I have good intentions! I'll show you!!" He yells running through the border eyes closed. Knew that'll work.

I turn to see the princesses staring at us. "What? We've only came here for a day and he's already annoying." I roll my eyes pointing backwards at him. The Princesses laugh and I see a smile fight it's way into Talia's face.

We all walk onto the porch and knock on the door. Aunt Ellen answers and got confused, Iris explained that I'm from Ephidia and Mephisto isn't evil anymore explaining the border passing scene. She understood and let us in.

I can see why Izira always talks about Talia. She's,, much more than I expected her to be.

There was Lyna and Carissa sitting on the couch. "We explained the whole thing to them in brief." Iris says as we sit down on the opposite side.

"Took you long enough! Done with your emotional grieving?" Carissa exclaims loudly. Very loudly.

"Shut up for a second would you?! You've been driving me crazy the whole day!" Lyna starts.

"Me?! I've done nothing wrong! This is how people in Calix express their feelings!" She yells.

I covered my ears and so does Auriana. She giggles at the realisation and comes over sitting next to me. The other princesses try to calm the both down but end up creating more noise.

"So, how's life on Earth? Oh wait, you haven't been here for more than a few hours. Nevermind!" She yells in my ear to which I flinched.

"For the sake of Cladsnick, STOP!" I yell and everyone gets startled. "Huh, been a long time I've done that." I say and Auriana hugs me, probably breaking a bone or two.

"Oh, I like you so much and I don't know why!" She exclaims hugging me even tighter. I make an awkward face and ask, "any help here?" To Talia.

"Okay, that's enough. She's suffocating Auriana." She scold her and she lets go. "Haha, okay. I have a lot to get used to." I say to myself.

"Hey, it's afternoon. Lunch time!" Auriana exclaims. Again.

" Ohh, what are we having? Can I make those sandwiches again?! Lyna come over here!" She jumps away to the kitchen. Lyna follows her and Iris trys to deny making the super hot, spicy sandwiches.