Parade Fest : One of Us

3:12 𝗉𝗆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

I was pleasantly reading my book when Auriana stepped in my room with a grin on her face. I looked up at her from my bed where I was sitting and she put her hands on her hip. "Watcha reading?" She smiled with her teeth.

"A series." I replied, putting down the book face down on my side table. She peeked on the cover and read the title.

"Ooohh!-" she straightened her posture. "A dragon series? Awesome!" She commented. "Anyways, you should get ready, it's time for the paraadee~!" She spread her arms out to stretch out the ending word before leaving and shutting the door to its previous position.

I sighed. We just got home though, I cried inwardly and got up to get ready. I opened my closet and decided on my daily theme, sunshine yellows, whites and blacks.

Glancing back at my side table, I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my pocket along with a random lolipop on the table. Wonder where that came from?

Aside my phone lay the book I'd been reading. Laying it face down would break the spine so I picked it up, closed it, and inserted it into the bookshelf along with the rest of the books from the series. Which arc did it belongs to again? Oh right.

Second arc, Wings of Fire.

Glad to know humans have a better imagination on mythical beasts, atleast. Or maybe Sunnybae's just different. I left my room alone and joined Carissa, Auriana, Talia and Iris outside.

4:48 𝗉𝗆

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"Okay! Everyone's here. Now we just wait." Iris noted while crossing her arms and looking off to the distance.

"Wait for what? And where's Lyna?" I asked. I figured maybe Mephisto wouldn't be coming to such a thing, assuming he wouldn't be interested.

"Oh, she won't be coming. But Mephisto seemed to be interested, so he'll be coming as well." Talia replied instead of Iris. On second thought, maybe he is interested.

Talia and Iris walked away to Amaru who was huffing about some squirrel stealing his food or something, leaving me and Carissa infront of the porch. Yes, Auriana didn't walk, she ran but that's a given, no?

"Okay. So where is he?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows when the said person wasn't around the group.

"Stuck in a tree." Carissa answered in a monotonous voice as if expecting the question.

"Uh- you know what, I'm not even surprised." I joked shaking my head.

"OW! OH FOR THE SAKE OF-" A voice shouted out from behind the house before continuing in a lower yell, "... Cladsnick.." accompanied by a sound somewhat resembling a thud.
And in the next moment, the infamous redhead stood before us with a few twigs and leaves in his hair. "Don't ask." He said huffing at the strand of hair that fell on his eyes.

"We don't intend to anyway. Now let's get going before we get the girls late." I affirmed while walking away, followed by the other two. We joined the band shortly after whatever in the name of Ephidia just happened, and continued our walk to the park.

"These human clothes feel so comfortable. Why is that?" Mephisto pointed out while stretching his shirt from the bottom. His shirt seemed to say 'Shoo people' which was funny because he rather attracted more people than shoo them away. I snickered at the text on his shirt before commenting on the earlier question," I dunno, maybe because they're really just .. more simple? Our clothes are so.. tacky."