New Years!

I will add some scenes in this because I had to post atleast something after being dead for 4 months, and this is rushed.
________

9:12 AM

Jingle bells
Gramorr smells
Today is the day!

Oh, what fun it is to sleep
Until the very mid-day!

Hey!

Praxina's got
The old man's spot
So lovely, wouldn't you say?

Oh, what fun it is to fight
All through the night and day!

I woke up, smiling at my special alarm tone, on the new phone Iris gave me. Since today was a special day, we all were allowed to sleep in unlike usual when we had to get up at 7 am for training. (Horrific mornings, I tell you.) The coldest month of December has the warmest of celebrations - Christmas (and New Year)- As the girls said (specifically Auriana), Something about Gifts and Trees and Ornamental decorations and other what not. I thought about how the holidays back on Ephidia, Valamus, were celebrated. Until I was interrupted -

"WAKE UP IT'S CHRIST- Ohh! You're already awake! Eee!" Auriana swung the door open and ran at for a hug. Luckily I've become accustomed to her surprise attacks now, and dodged her as she fell face flat on my bed. Of course the minor accident didn't affect her at the tiniest and she sprung up from the bed.

"Great ready quick and come down for breakfast, I'll wake the others~!" She said running out of my room. Christmas had doubled the amount of energy she'd normally have. Did she take a few dozen cups of caffeine or something?

But nonetheless she's nice overall - An energetic teenager with boy issues. But if I had an option, I'd pick to not be squashed by her.

Thinking about how today was going to be, I got dressed for this special celebration. Apparantly Lolirock was going to perform tonight as well, so the girls will probably rehearse until noon. Iris had planned to take us all to the Street Celebration happening down the road, all people of the neighbourhood celebrating Christmas together in the form of a party. So the girls were going to perform there in the evening and then at the stadium at night. A packed schedule was waiting for the trio, while Carissa, Lyna, Amaru and Aunt Ellen helped to decorate the house, for our personal celebrations. The party was held for both Christmas and New Year but mainly focused on the Christmas part.

Sadly Sunnybae was met by a storm on Christmas so they postponed the party to today.

I and Mephisto were told to go and bring the ingredients for the food menu today. We're one of the three houses in the neighbourhood who volunteered to help in food preparation for the neighbourhood party. A whole buffet awaits!

Thinking about the day's schedule, I pulled out a nice sweater that Aunt Ellen gave me to wear. The Sweater matched well with my outfit and I was off.

-------

"Have you seen Mephisto?" I asked Iris.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure he's in his room-"

"IRIS! C'MON WE'VE GOT TO REHEARSE FOR THE SHOWS!!" Auriana called from downstairs.

"Coming!" Iris ran to the stairs.

"Wait- where's his room?!"

"Upsta- Yeah, upstairs!"

Sigh Guess this is on me.

I climbed the stairs to find myself between four small rooms - each one decorated for each princess, Iris , Auriana and Talia - the fourth room was divided into two for Carissa and Lyna. Can't even imagine how they live together.