Big Bang!

"And, done. Good to say, you're improving in your spells Carissa." Talia acknowledged Carissa as she held her knees for support and tried to catch a breath.

"Hah- haha- phew!" She sighed weaving the words between breathes.

"Worse than my beginner lessons, Cris." Lyna remarked while offering tea to me and the others.

"Huh! As if?! Our combat sessions are way tougher!" Carissa stood straight and grabbed Lyna by her collar. Negative to the action, Lyna smacked her arm away.

"Woah! No need to get aggressive. Crissy." Lyna mocked receiving a glare from 'Crissy' and a frown from Talia.

"My name isn't.. CRISSY!"

Here we go again....

*Bang* "Crystal Levitus!" "Aagh!" *Thud* "Clubs of Calix!"

I was just sipping some tea and watching the fight, peacefully. Or so I thought-

"Crystal Offencio!"

Suddenly a huge crystal, coming from the current fight, shot at me, dragging me along with it, all the way down to the library. (Maybe breaking a limb or two theoretically)

"Agh! Hey!" I tried to get up but my left leg didn't support it.

Oh cladsnick..

"- Are you okay?!" Auriana ran over and helped me up, followed by Iris - "Watch it you two! You could've hurt her!" That brings to say- Oh yes, As if I haven't already been hurt but we're gonna ignore that aren't we? Glad she doesn't know about our relationship... And-

Suddenly a bright blast happened after Carissa's Clubs and Lyna's Ring collided with eachother. For a minute or two I couldn't even tell what was going on, my eyes blinded by the bright flash of the blast. My consciousness was coming back but at a slow pace while I tried to stand and support myself on an inclined bookshelf. Assuming it had fallen over from the blast, I started to realise my surroundings - Most of the girls were lying unconscious and the arena was half gone while the training room could be seen through several holes caused by the explosion.

My senses came back but the strength of my left leg did not. So I had to limp from one inclined bookshelf to another to get a view of the others in the dense smoke. The ringing in my ears hadn't left yet so I had a lot more trouble to hear Carissa's voice.

"... Agh- .. L-Lyna, I'm so sor-.." Was the only thing she managed to say before I found her trapped inbetween two white stone pillars that seemed to be a bone crushing weight on her now-exhausted body. If she were in her normal athletic state, it wouldn't have been a problem for her, but the state she was in now would be enough to make someone traumatized for life, if they were in such a situation. I limped over to her and knelt down to check her pulse. Luckily she was alive but unconscious to the least. "Carissa? .. Hang on!"

Even the simplest spell was a strain to do at the moment. I tried to use my power to left the pillars but only made one roll off her body while it almost hit me in the torso. Getting the second one off was the real challenge and the most risky, as it was still attached to the the base of the once upright pillar. One wrong move and it would crack the whole floor, resulting in more destruction and more damage.

Just before I cast another spell, I heard someone calling out for us. "Yikes! What happened here?!" Said Mephisto while arriving late to the scene. "Cladsnick! Are you okay?!" He said while running over to me and Carissa.

"I'm fine... It's Carissa." I said since it had been a while since I'd regained my senses (only except that darn leg).

"What about your leg? It doesn't look.. fine?"