Not Your Strong Suit

(not my pic!)

Carissa and Lyna had become evil! I look around and see that the building is a under construction building. The ceiling hasn't finished and there were long vertical pillars across the whole roof. "Okay, dearie. I'm leaving you here. I'll send a signal when you can attack the princesses!" Praxina laughs and as I tried running across the room, I accidentally hit a can of paint and I didn't catch it in time. *Clang!*

Oh, Cladsnick.

"What was that?!" Praxina exclaimed and she quickly teleported over to me. I saw a huge grin across her face as I got up. "I can't believe you did this to them." I say worryingly. "Go lock her in the room at the back. She's gonna enjoy the view!" Carissa and Lyna grab me and pull me over to a room and push me in.

I run upto the door and bang on it. "Let me out! Crystal-" I start. "Not so fast! Ateruina!" She creates a crystal barricade on the door. I see her cast a spell and summon a giant monster through the small window. "Okay, purple head. Call the princesses!" Carissa nods and calls up Iris on her hand device. "Hello? Carissa are you okay?" Iris says through the call. "Iris help! Praxina has attacked us! Come in the town center, quick!" She exclams in 'fear' and hangs up. Oh wait, the hand device! I suddenly thought. I open my palm and start ringing up Iris. It suddenly disappears from my hands and Praxina appears. "Looking for this? Sadly it's ruined now." She launches a crystal piercing through the device. "Ugh, no!" I say. "Crystal Collaidum!" I cast a spell but she teleports away. I try casting a teleport spell but fail. "I should've told the princesses it was a bad idea to tell the girls go out!" I take my face into my hands and slide against the door and sit on the floor. Suddenly I remember something. I quickly take out my Iron stick from my pocket. I try to pick the door lock with the stick. As I was trying, I suddenly hear a shout. "Talia!"

Auriana POV

We get a call from Carissa calling for help. Just as we were getting ready to go out, "where are you guys going?" Mephisto asks from behind. "Carissa and Lyna need help. Praxina attacked them!" I explain. "Can I go too?!" He asks genuinely concerned. I look over at Talia who gestured me an okay sign. I nod and we all head out to save the girls. "Aunt we're going out!" Iris yells as we leave.

We run towards the park as it was the most centred building we could navigate to. We reached the park and split up into pairs, me with Mephisto and Talia with Iris. "See anything?" I ask him. "No, what're we even searching for? Praxina wouldn't fight them in open plains." Mephisto points out. "Heyyy, you're actually not so stupid unless in battle. You're kinda cute, that wasn't a pick up line. It's an earth thing by the way." I say and he looks at me unimpressed. "Was that a compliment or complaint. I can't tell." He rolls his eyes. "Wait, I heard there was an under construction building just around the corner. Thanks to Dough!" I say excited. "Who?" He looks at me confused. "I'll explain later! And we may just become the bestest of friends. Thanks for reminding me of the news!!" I hug him tightly. "Might wanna let me go and save the othe-" He starts. I nod instantly and let go dragging him by his arm to the others.

"Guys! Mephisto and I think we figured out where the girls are! Follow us!" I yell to the girls and let go of Mephisto's arm. The girls nod and start following us. We run across the street and make our way to the construction site. We walk in and yell out the girls' names. "Carissa, Lyna, are you here?!" I yell. Suddenly a crystal shoots towards Talia and she gets frozen. "Talia!"

Your POV

I try picking the lock, I insert the pin into the small lock and put my ear to the door. I turn the pin in search of a click sound. I slowly turn it in random directions and then heard a click noise. I get up instantly and turn the knob, I push the door aggressively as it was jammed and fall onto the floor of the small dark crystal dome outside the door made by Praxina. I suddenly hear Talia get hit by the monster made by Praxina. I grit my teeth but calm myself down. "Scythe of Valamus" and summon my weapon. I blast through the dome vanishing my scythe and run out infront of the princesses and see Mephisto and Auriana making a shield infront of them. They gave me confused looks before Talia gets back up.

"Guys, it's a trap! Praxina turned Carissa and Lyna evi-" I get a sharp kick at my back and the next second, Lyna is above me with Carissa. "You need to practice your kicks!" I tease her and she lets go furious. I get up quickly and summon a sword, clashing with her ring. I see Carissa running up behind me. I slide away and let her hit Lyna, making them both fall onto the floor. "You guys take the monster, I'll handle these two." I snap my attention back at the pair and back away, infront of the room I was locked in. "What're you waiting? C'mon!" I wink at Carissa and she start running at me yelling madly. I jump up and notice Lyna throw her ring at me. Carissa crashes into the room and I break Lyna's ring into pieces with my sword. I land on the ground and quickly lock the room with a crystal lock. I turn to face Lyna and grin,"Looks like it's just us two now." I slide under her as she levitate above the ground.

"Crystal collidum!" She fires crystals at me as I run towards the monster. "Crystal slide right now!" I yell at the princesses and Auriana creates one for me. I run up the slide and jump up onto the monster's back dodging the crystals. The monster gets hit with Lyna's crystals in the eye and falls down. I jump down and hear a blast. I jump down from the monster's back and upto the princesses. "That was cool!!" Auriana squeals. "We're not finished yet" I say as I turn facing Carissa and Lyna.

"I'll handle them. Do your luxtra spell before that thing awakes!" I say to Iris. She nods and Mephisto says,"I'll join!" I approve and run upto Carissa and clash our weapons together. I hear the Princesses casting their spell and throw ourselves both away from the monster. "You're not so strong! You're spells are weak, and you're fighting needs work! Haha." I mock them and Mephisto understands what I was doing. They both glare at us and he runs upto Lyna, she trys fighting him but fails miserably and ends up tied down. "You think I'll fall for that?!" Carissa exclaims angrily. "You know, Calix isn't just strong from fighting. Wouldn't they be proud if you were strong in spells too?" I ask her mockingly crossing my arms. She grits her teeth and vanishes her clubs. "Crystal Collidum!" She casts a spell but her focus wasn't strong so the crystals broke easily. I distracted her as Mephisto tied her down with crystals too. "Mmmph?! Hmmmph!!" They both exclamed angrily after we were done.

"We make a pretty good team." I say proudly. "We do? So I'm not weird?" He asks with a overly excited voice.

"Amazing!! Now what about those two?" Auriana squeals as Iris asks me. "I have something in mind." I respond. I kneel down to both girls and whisper to them,"Your both strong yourself, recognise my voice. I am here to help you." I try copying Izira's strategy of curing corrupted citizens. "Crystal Vextrum" I whisper and they break away from the evil magic. "Ugh, what happened? We were at some fortune teller- I told you it was a bad Idea!" Carrisa scolds Lyna. "How'd you do that?" Talia asks as I get up. "Just a small truck I learned. Not much." I reply and we all start heading home.

I glance at Mephisto and he gives me a snug smirk. I smile back and continue walking.

Praxina POV

"Ugh, who is this girl and how did she do that?!" I crush a crystal in my hands and throw one at the waterfall."Was that Mephisto?! Hah, of course not! It's probably another trick of those princesses, as if I'll believe them!" I turn around at Banes who was just as furious as me. I walk over to the opening of the cave and stare out to Sunny bae.

"I'll get my revenge. Just you wait princesses!.." Banes roared out of annoyance and laugh.