DON'T SKIP VERY IMPORTANT

(TL;DR ver below)

Hi, Riku here. I'm the author.

Most of you, especially those that have read this story eons ago, have noticed, and probably are already aware that this stopped updating a long freaking time ago. If you follow the useless things called "posts" on my page, then you are aware that I am rewriting this whole thing. Now why is that, you may ask?

If it isn't obvious, this book is horrendous.

It is basically a story I came up with spontaneously and wrote without thinking. And objectively speaking, it makes me cringe to the bone every time I reread it.

So I decided to rewrite it.

I know it has been a while since I've said that I am rewriting it but as all of you can see, the new version is still not out. Oh, why is that again, you may ask? Am I just lazy and procrastinating? Or am I just tired and needed a break?

To be honest, both, lol.

I still find time to write daily, so there is still progress. It's just my perfectionism stops me from being consistent with the idea of the plot that I already have. So every time I finish a chapter, once I reread it, I immediately want to change something.

I am also working hard on the best plot I could come up with, taking inspiration from novels I have seen. (Technically just ORV and LOTM but they're the best novels to exist so...)

Speaking of the plot, there will be changes to the genre. Although it will still be a Michael Afton x reader, I think there will be less romance now, because, well, FNaF really isn't romance, you know? I think it's much better if we focus on the lore side of things, but since it's still a fanfiction, it's more of a canon divergence and will have many changes, hehe.

Anyway, I won't be deleting this version as long as I haven't published the rewritten one so some of you can still read it if you want. I recommend otherwise, though.

Lastly, if I were to publish the rewritten version someday, please, please, refrain from being too overly inappropriate. Y'all hormones' need some chilling.

Thank you for reading this whole thing, and thank you for your patience :)

TL;DR ver:

Discontinued, will rewrite. Will be better, fax, no cap. Thriller > Romance plot. ty.

Also, here's a goofy ahh Michael fanart, I think this is what he'll look like for this story (sorry for messing up the mullet lol):

That's a bribe btw. Hope it works and you'll keep on waiting for the next update (forever).