one

Chapter 1: First Night

~•~•~

You

I yelped in surprised and turned around to see a guy with the night guard uniform.

"When the heck did you...?"

"I arrived here before you even started crying," he said, looking at the animatronics that I was staring at earlier. His voice is deep and has a British accent.

"W-what?! Who's crying?" I defended. It's so embarassing he saw me cry! I don't even know him.

He finally looked at me, or rather.. my chest?!

"Where the heck do you think you're looking, pervert?!" I yelled, backing away from him with my hands covering my precious chest.

"Calm down, I was just looking at your name card. (Y/N), huh.." he said, looking back at the animatronics again.

I lowered my hands. "S-sorry for assuming things and calling you a... P-pervert.." I said as I looked down.

"Dang it, (Y/N)! It's your first meeting and you already made a stupid mistake!" I mentally cursed.

Hearing no response, I looked up at him. He was still staring at the robots.

I got a good look at him that time. He has blue eyes that don't have any signs of life. He has long brown hair tied in a ponytail. His skin is pale. Overall, he looks like a robot. But despite those details, he still looks quite handsome.

It was so awkward so I took the initiative to talk first. "Uh.. so, what's your name?"

He looked at me, turning his head with a smile. "Mike, my name is Mike. Nice to meet you."

With a smile on his face, he looked much more handsome. I was paralyzed by his sudden smile that I didn't speak. I just stared at him.

"What? Am I too attractive?" He asked me with a smirk on his face.

I finally snapped back to my senses and defended myself, "Wh-what! No!" I stammered. He just chuckled at my stuttering. "Oh, so the new guard is a jerk..."

I crossed my arms and looked at the time. "It's already 11: 45, you should go to the office now. I'll go home- AH!"

Someone- no, something grabbed my arm. I turned to look. It was Toy Bonnie. It pulled me near its face and examined me.

I froze. It's not even 12 yet!

It didn't let me go, instead it tightened it's grip on my arm. I hissed in pain.

Wait, where's Mike?

As I was thinking about him, a big metal rod suddenly appeared in front of me and sliced Toy Bonnie's hand. The animatronic screeched.

Mike grabbed my wrist then ran away. He was so fast I couldn't keep up, but still tried to.

When the office was already in our sights, an animatronic appeared. No, not just any animatronic, it was the old Freddy. "Gosh!"

Mike didn't stop running though. "Go beside his right, I'll go left!" He yelled and let go of my wrist. Freddy's arms were ready to grab us, but we were fast enough. I went through beside his right, ducking so he won't catch me.

Both Mike and I reached the office. "Hide under the desk, I'll take care of this," Mike said, quickly starting the tablet up. I followed what he said and hid under the conveniently huge table.

From there, I saw how fast Mike moved. He's like an expert at this job already.

On the other side of the table, I saw the animatronics. I saw Freddy's legs right before me. I just covered my mouth and closed my eyes. Is this what Jeremy faced every night? I opened my eyes again and looked at Mike. He's still ok.

I can hear the vents thump, and the old Foxy was in the hall. The Toy animatronics weren't much active, but the old ones are. Just like what Jeremy told me.

I'm scared. I want to close my eyes but everytime I do, Toy Bonnie's face appears. His eyes that stared at me, wanting to kill.

I just curled up under the table waiting for the night to finish.

"Don't cry, we'll get through this," Mike said. Those words made me look at him. He wasn't looking but, he had the same warm smile on his lips as before. That somewhat comforted me a bit.

Most importantly, I'm crying again?! And this jerk saw that?!

I quickly wiped the tears off my cheeks. "I am n-not crying.."

I looked around my surroundings to be useful at least. "What can I do, what can I do?" I thought to myself. But I just can't do anything recklessly.

I looked at Mike again. I can only hope he get through this. He was looking at the tablet, probably winding the music box up.

I then heard heavy footsteps from behind.

"Someone's coming, Mike!"

He quickly put the tablet down and wore the mask in time. I held my breath, waiting for Chica to leave.

After the lights flicker, the robot disappeared. I sighed in relief and checked if Mike is alright. He's fine, of course.

"Thanks for the warning," he said with a little smile. I didn't reply and prepared my ears. I am confident in my hearing skills anyway.

There was a long silence between Mike and me. The only sounds were him checking the cameras, flashing the lights, and the loud thumps from the vents. When something gets into the room, the lights will then flicker.

A few minutes have passed until I heard Mike mumbled, "Ugh, stupid music box.."

I heard loud footsteps again and turned around to see Bonnie's legs. "Mike, mask!"

He put the tablet down again, but this time with more hesitation. The music box is probably not wound up enough.

He wore the Freddy mask and the lights in the room flickered. I closed my eyes, hoping.

After ten seconds, the flickering of the lights was still not finished. "Crap, crap, crap! Just get out, please!"

The lights continued to flicker. "Dang it, is this the end? Is it my fault again?"

There was a sound of music box from the distance that I never heard before. It's probably the puppet. The music box wasn't wound up to it's fullest and Bonnie doesn't leave!

I looked at Mike. "If he dies, it's because of me, isn't it? Once again... I-"

Ding Dong Ding Dong..

The chiming of the clock made me widen my eyes. Bonnie wasn't there anymore and the music stopped.

I quickly got out under the table and smiled at Mike like crazy. "We lived... We.. w-we survived!" I said to him and shook his shoulders. He just stared at me, probably already thinking of how insane I look. "We... Survived..."

My vision blurred. Mike's mouth moved, but his voice was drowned out by the ringing in my ears. It all stopped when all I could see was nothing but black.

~•~•~

A/N: Pardon my non-existent skills in English, it's not my first language. Also, my writing skills suck.