three

Chapter 3: Blackout

~•~•~

You

I struggled but to no avail.

"Holy fudge!!! Calm down, (Y/N), don't panic, don't panic!!!"

They dragged me to the side of the pizzeria where no one will hear me if I scream. They finally uncovered my mouth but still firmly held my wrist.

I was about to kick him wherever when he said, "Shh, it's me, Mike."

I stopped when I heard his voice.

"You... What the heck are you doing here?! You got fired, didn't you, Fritz?!" I said, trying to expose him in one sentence. I tugged my wrist away from his grasp.

He averted his gaze and scratched his head. "Well? You got anything to say?" I said, crossing my arms. The two of us looked like a mother with her son who tries to explain his wrongdoing to his mom.

"I.. will explain later when we get in the restaurant," he looked around for people that might see us. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"And why would you enter? It's not your job anymore," I scoffed at him.

He then looked at me straight in my eyes. "(Y/N), you know how dangerous it is. I just don't want anyone's life to be in peril. That's why you have to let me help you."

I stared back into his eyes. They aren't lifeless, unlike the first time I saw them. He really wants to help me.

When I look back at what he had done, I realized he had always helped me. He didn't leave me when I was grabbed by Toy Bonnie.

I sighed and let him win the staring contest. "Someone is inside the building. I'll go first and when you see him go out, enter. I'll be waiting for you," I said to him as I turned around and walked away, not waiting for him to respond.

Did I act too rude? Probably. Goodness, I even called him a pervert before and now I'm acting like this to him, and he still wants to help me. Just what the heck is wrong with me?

As my guilt slowly eats me, I didn't realize I was already at the door. I entered the building and a familiar face was already there to greet me.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Stephen was sitting on one of the tables. "You're early."

I looked at the wall clock. It's still 11:24. "Oh, well, it's better than being late!"

Stephen gets off of his seat and walked towards me. He's standing in front of me, not closely, yet I can't help but be flustered. I mean, this guy literally looks like a model!

"Take care, (Y/N). I gotta go now!" He said and walked to the exit. I turned around, watching him leave the pizzeria.

Wait, did he just say 'take care'? Does it mean... He knows something..?

My thoughts were cut off when I heard the doors opened. It was Mike or Fritz or whatever his name is.

"Let's go to the office first, then you can explain.." I said to him, turning around to go to the office.

"Wait, I'll check something first," he then turned around the other way. I followed him. Who knows what he's gonna do, it could lead me to trouble.

While walking to wherever, the guy in front of me suddenly spoke, "Are you thinking I might do something funny, that's why you followed me?"