601-602

601 An Eye for an Eye

His beloved wife despised and loathed him so much.

Father Xiao's face contorted in pain. Miao Yuehua had a look of disdain on her face as she quickly returned to her room. She would not kill Father Xiao with her own hands. After all, he was her son's biological father. If she did it, she was afraid that she would bring harm to her son.

However, if she provoked Father Xiao and he could not accept it and died of shock, it would save her the trouble. Even if he was lucky, she could not keep him. She could not stand living under the same roof as him.

Back then, it had not been easy for her to defy the heavens and change her fate to have a son. She had thought that that person's child would die when he was born. Who knew that she would meet Old Niu again? She had blocked the calamity for the child and saved his life.

She had no choice. She had waited for twelve years, but the child could not have a second chance like this.

She had already used the tears of blessing with her son this time. That child wouldn't be able to survive the inevitable calamity, so she didn't want to pretend with Father Xiao anymore. This was originally an ordinary man who was a blacksmith. He didn't have any charm and couldn't even read. He was as bad as he could be. Every time she thought of being with him, she felt disgusted.

When she came out, it would be great to find him dead just like that.

Miao Yuehua left resolutely. Father Xiao watched as her beautiful figure disappeared into the distance. Two streams of tears blurred his vision. He still could not believe that his beloved wife would do such a thing to him.

Today, he was suddenly held hostage. His beloved wife and son suddenly became strangers to him. Father Xiao felt that this was an unbelievable dream.

However, his heart ached. He felt like he was about to die.

He made a choking sound in his throat.

At this moment, two figures suddenly appeared in front of him. Father Xiao twisted in fear and wanted to cry for help, but his entire body refused to listen. He could not say a word and could only watch in horror as the person approached.

Were they here to kill him?

This must be a dream. Why wasn't he awake yet?

Su Xiaolu was very disgusted, but she thought that she could not let Father Xiao die so easily. She took out a good life-saving pill, opened Father Xiao's mouth, and poured it down his throat.

"You've truly reaped what you sow. If you die so easily, wouldn't that be letting you off lightly? Live well."

Su Xiaolu's eyes were cold. After giving Father Xiao the pill, she stood up and dusted her hands.

She had accidentally saved another evil person.

What was so scary about dying? Living well was the most painful.

"Master, I didn't expect Madam Miao to be like this."

Su Xiaolu and Gui You followed. Seeing this exciting show, Su Xiaolu had mixed feelings.

Miao Yuehua had used Father Xiao, and Father Xiao was not a good person. Otherwise, he would not have been used by Miao Yuehua.

Father Xiao deserved what he had now.

Miao Yuehua had stolen her Junior Brother's hardwork and provoked her. She deserved it.

Gui You nodded. "Don't worry about him. Madam Miao is a Black Sorceress and has vicious means. Although she's not as cunning as Uncle Chen and his wife, she has many sinister means. We have to be careful."