675-676

675 i won’t let you go

bai xu woke up in the middle of the night.

she first looked at hu changshou warily and realized that he had fallen asleep instead of escaping. bai xu heaved a sigh of relief.

if hu changshou escaped while she was unconscious, grandma would punish her again.

no matter how seriously injured she was, as long as she did not do what grandma had told her to do, she was guilty.

bai xu raised her hand and realized that the wound did not hurt so much anymore. she took a look and saw the dregs of herbs falling to the ground under the moonlight.

bai xu was stunned. she could not help but glance at hu changshou. she recalled what hu changshou had said.

many emotions surged in her heart.

bai xu was about to get up when he realized that there were also herbal dregs on her calf. she lowered her eyes in a daze and did not move again.

after a while, bai xu came back to her senses. she looked at the sleeping hu changshou with a confused expression.

she didn’t understand why hu changshou would do such a thing.

bai xu’s gaze moved down and finally landed on hu changshou’s hand. her gaze turned cold and she was no longer confused. what could a person who was about to die want? he just felt that she was a little girl who was easy to coax and wanted to trick her into letting him go.

recommended for you
these liposuction patches are winning the hearts of the english
sponsored by wonderpatch
he wanted to deceive her with just a small favor.

bai xu’s eyes were cold. she took out a piece of dry biscuit and threw it at hu changshou. she turned around as if nothing had happened.

hu changshou was woken up by the impact. then, he saw the biscuit under the moonlight. he picked it up with difficulty and ate it in small bites. he thanked bai xu softly. “thank you, miss.”

bai xu did not respond. she did not care.

after eating, hu changshou whispered to bai xu, “miss, i want to relieve myself.”

bai xu’s lips curled up. she knew it.

she ignored him.

hu changshou didn’t mind. he whispered again, “miss, everyone has these needs. you don’t want me to lose control, right?”

bai xu looked at hu changshou and said coldly, “then go. don’t play any tricks. otherwise, i’ll break your leg with a whip.”

bai xu got up. although her wound still hurt a little, this pain was nothing to her.

she pushed hu changshou to the forest below.

she kept smiling coldly at hu changshou, waiting for him to coax her.

hu changshou did not look at bai xu much. he just unbuttoned his pants after reaching the tree. he said apologetically, “miss, the sound might insult your ears, why don’t you walk further away? if you’re worried, you can tie me to the tree with a rope to prevent me from escaping.”

bai xu sneered. “there’s no need. i don’t care about these things, and i don’t have any taboos.”

next, he would probably have to talk about applying medicine for her.

bai xu sneered in her heart. she had already thought of what she would say next.

as long as he said that, not only would she not be soft-hearted, she would only tell him coldly, “who asked you to be a busybody? i didn’t ask you to help me.”