665-666

665 Returning It to You

Chapter 665: Return It to You

Hu Changshou refused to leave.

Su Xiaozhi’s tears had already dried up. There was nothing she could do. It was useless to regret it.

She wanted to call Hu Changshou up for dinner, but he didn’t.

He would only say, “My life is yours. If you want to take it away, kill me. I’ll return it to you.” Apart from this, Hu Changshou was unwilling to say anything else.

At night, Su Xiaozhi went to the village to deliver food. Her eyes were red and swollen.

She was late. As soon as she arrived, she heard Madam Wang cursing.

Madam Wang knocked on the head of the bed fiercely, making clunking sounds. As she knocked, she cursed. Su Dalang and Su Erlang’s families did not care. No one approached the room where Madam Wang and Old Master Su lived.

Su Xiaozhi was sad. She pushed the door open and entered. Before she could speak, Madam Wang hit her with a stick. Immediately after, she cursed viciously, “You rotten b*tch. B*tch, do you want us to die? Are you the same as those with rotten consciences? Why are you only here now? Do you want to starve us to death?”

Su Xiaozhi’s heart was filled with grievances. She picked up the stick on the ground and choked. She clearly wanted to complain about her grievances to Madam Wang, but her words were covered by Madam Wang’s vicious curses. She could only swallow all her grievances and silently take out the food for Madam Wang without saying anything.

She fed Old Master Su with tears in her eyes.

Madam Wang cursed as she ate, “Cry, cry, cry. Cry until you die, you rotten thing. If you want to die, you should die. The two of us will definitely live for a long time. Let’s see you rotten things die one by one!”

Su Xiaozhi wiped away her tears as she fed Old Master Su.

Old Master Su could no longer speak. He could only move his fingers.

He looked at Su Xiaozhi with unfamiliar emotions in his eyes.

Su Xiaozhi endured the intense grief in her heart and wiped away her tears repeatedly. She fed Old Master Su mouthful by mouthful.

After feeding Old Master Su, Su Xiaozhi cleaned up the old man’s bed and washed him up.

Madam Wang was already done eating, but she was still cursing.

What Su Xiaozhi did not notice was that Madam Wang was also crying.

After Su Xiaozhi packed up and was about to go back, Su Xiaozhi felt her sleeve being pulled. She turned around and saw Old Master Su grabbing her sleeve tightly.

Su Xiaozhi was puzzled. She choked and said, “Father, I’m going back.”

Old Master Su’s eyes narrowed as if he had something to say.

Madam Wang hit the bed with a stick. “Damn b*tch, can’t you see that your father wants to speak? Leave. If you leave, your rotten heart will die.”

Madam Wang’s curses pierced Su Xiaozhi’s heart. She pried open Old Master Su’s hand and realized that there was a piece of gold in Old Master Su’s palm. She was stunned.

She looked at Madam Wang. Madam Wang avoided her gaze and said very softly, “Just take what your father gave you. Anyway, none of you are good people. I might as well give it to you.”

After cursing softly, Madam Wang slammed the bed with a stick and scolded loudly, “I’ll beat you to death, you piece of trash. You bring me pig food every day. You will be struck by lightning sooner or later.”