681-682

681 Miracle

The next day was the same. No one spoke. On the third day, Bai Xu dragged Hu Changshou to a place that had a dense forest. On this day, Bai Xu fed him a lot of minced meat. After feeding him, she still did not say anything and left.

After Bai Xu left, she did not return.

She left according to the agreement.

Hu Changshou was also very calm. He did not shout after Bai Xu left. He was very calm. He did not move. Some small insects would crawl over him, and some would pass by his mouth. He would open his mouth and eat them.

He wasn’t really hungry. It was a miracle that he was alive. Hu Changshou thought about it deeply. He hadn’t excreted for almost two months. It was unbelievable.

Ordinary people would probably die like this, but he didn’t feel uncomfortable at all.

He could be considered to have a strange fate. Hu Changshou could not help but recall the day he saved Bai Xu. Speaking of which, he did not know what happened. Seeing the snake approach Bai Xu, he thought that if only he could drink the snake’s blood.

All creatures would die without blood, no matter how powerful they were. As for why the snake’s blood would really be drunk by him, he did not know.

The snake spat out poison before it died. He even drank the poison. It was a miracle that he didn’t die after drinking the poison that even the old woman was afraid of.

As night fell, the shadows of the trees piled up and the starry sky shone. Hu Changshou looked at the sky full of stars, his heart calm and peaceful. He didn’t mind if he slept here for a long time.

He could see the stars when he looked up. The breeze was always with him. It was also a good place. He had lived another day. This was another miracle for him.

Recommended for you
These tummy slimming patches are all the rage
Sponsored by WonderPatch
Hu Changshou did not know that Bai Xu had not really left.

Bai Xu was on a branch far away. She could see Hu Changshou. If Hu Changshou shouted, she could hear him too, but he was quiet.

Perhaps it was destiny that the huge team was approaching. They might save Hu Changshou. She only needed to ensure that no beasts attacked Hu Changshou in the next day or two.

She wasn’t a good person. Staying for two more days was the best she could do.

Hu Changshou did not move for two days, and Bai Xu also did not move for two days. When she saw the officials coming over, Bai Xu used Qinggong to leave. This time, she really did not look back.

“Master Jin, why is this area so quiet? I don’t even see a bird.”

One of Chu Jin’s men complained.

Another person smiled and continued, “I haven’t even seen a bird. This place is either the territory of something big. Tsk tsk…”

Chu Jin smiled. “What’s there to be afraid of? Aren’t we here to find something good?”

“Aiyo—what is that—”

Someone tripped.

“Someone, there’s someone here…”

Someone exclaimed.

Hu Changshou also opened his eyes. He had fallen asleep just now. Perhaps he had already calmly accepted any outcome for himself. He was sleeping too soundly.

“This person is still alive.”

Hu Changshou saw someone squat down and reach out to touch his neck before reporting.