635-636

635 Something's Wrong

After obtaining the giant axe, he had tried to break the stone with the giant axe but failed.

This thing was so sturdy that one could tell at a glance that it was not of ordinary grade. However, if one could not use it, it would only be a stone.

The Qi family had been studying it for so many years, but they had not come up with anything.

If he gave it to Su Xiaolu, there might be a surprise. If it was really something good, he believed that with Su Xiaolu's personality, she would not forget the Qi family.

Qi Xingfeng picked out two excellent small daggers and gave them to Chen Shi and Chen Xing.

He gave a sword to Little Niu.

After lunch at the Qi residence, the Su family returned.

Old Wu and Gui You returned drunk. Before they left, Old Wu even took two pots of good wine from General Qi. Su Xiaolu had saved General Qi before, and he was Su Xiaolu's master. Su Xiaolu did not need him to repay her, but he wanted to.

General Qi was happy and willing to give it away.

His Qi family only had such luck because they met the Su family. Now, his two grandsons were both calm and healthy. To him, this was his greatest wealth.

Good wine could be brewed after a long time, but good luck might not be encountered in this lifetime.

Recommended for you
When You Get Married, Here Are the Types of Dresses to Avoid Purchasing
Sponsored by Bakehuge
After personally seeing them out, the old general asked Qi Xingfeng, "Eldest grandson, what did Xiaolu choose?"

Qi Xingfeng told him about the stone Su Xiaolu had chosen. Su Xiaolu only took the stone with her.

General Qi waved his hand. "What's so good about that lousy stone? Pick some more and send them over. See if there is any jewelry suitable for your aunt. There are also jewelry suitable for your eldest and second cousins-in-law. Pick them all out and give them to them. Your aunt is on good terms with that woman from the Chen family. The two of them have known each other for many years and are like biological sisters. Don't forget."

It was really too little to take those two items.

"It's better to let your mother and your wife choose. You can just send them as a laborer later."

General Qi clapped his hands. This arrangement was appropriate.

Mother Qi agreed with a smile and brought her daughter-in-law, Zhang Yuehan, to choose.

The closer the two families got, the happier she was.

Madam Zhao liked plain clothes, so she chose some plain and good things for her to use.

Sun Baoqian and Lin Yaoyao did not have many taboos. The brighter ones were suitable for Sun Baoqian and the more elegant ones were given to Lin Yaoyao.

"Yuehan, if you like it, choose some for yourself."

Mother Qi naturally wouldn't forget Zhang Yuehan.

Zhang Yuehan smiled gently. "Thank you, Grandma."

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law looked at each other and smiled. Mother Qi was very gratified. She had not chosen the wrong person.

In the past, he had decided on Zhang Yuehan because she had a calm personality and hoped that she could calm her son down. Now that Qi Xingfeng's personality had changed, he was even more compatible with Zhang Yuehan.