639-640

639 Undying

Yan Qingyun refused to let go even after such torture. He was undoubtedly enduring immense pain.

Yan Zhiyuan had already lost his conscience.

Two streams of tears flowed from Yan Qingyun's eyes. He also wanted to die, but every time, he would wake up from the intense suffocation.

He didn't know why he couldn't die.

When Yan Zhiyuan said that he was a monster, he also thought that he was. But he knew that he was not. If he was a monster, why couldn't he move?

He was still Yan Qingyun. He didn't know how long this torture would last, but if the heavens wanted to torture him like this, he could only endure it and wait for the end in endless pain.

However, he could not say these words out loud.

The old servant tidied up Yan Qingyun and left. Before he closed the door, he could still hear his sigh.

He did not dare to feed Yan Qingyun. Yan Zhiyuan had a strange and malicious personality, and Yan Qingyun could endure it. If he ate something and did not die, even the servants would not be able to withstand Yan Zhiyuan's anger.

The room fell silent.

Not long after, there was a sound from the window.

Recommended for you
40 Photographs Featuring Horses in the Breathtaking Scenery of Iceland
Sponsored by Bakehuge
Soon, Su Xiaolu and Su Chong came in.

They were also very surprised to see that Yan Qingyun was still alive.

Su Chong asked softly, "Xiaolu, it's a little strange."

Su Xiaolu nodded. It was indeed a little strange. Yan Zhiyuan was so ruthless. Logically speaking, Yan Qingyun should not have any chance of survival.

What went wrong?

Su Xiaolu sat down by the bed and took Yan Qingyun's pulse.

Yan Qingyun shook his head desperately. Don't save him...

Even so, he did not want to be saved.

Su Xiaolu watched as Yan Qingyun shook his head very slightly. She said calmly, "Do you want to die?"

Yan Qingyun nodded with difficulty.

"Your pulse is very strange. Your internal organs are in a state of failure. Logically speaking, such a body should be dead."

Su Xiaolu retracted her hand. Yan Qingyun's pulse was like that of a dead person. His internal organs were broken like a sieve. Even she could not let Yan Qingyun speak.

Divine medicines were useless to Yan Qingyun. His body was full of holes and couldn't be fixed anymore.

However, Su Xiaolu felt that it should be a strong will that was keeping him alive.

Yan Qingyun's own will. Now that the spiritual energy had recovered, anything that was powerful at a certain moment might obtain something unexpected.

"Do you have any unfulfilled wishes?"

Su Xiaolu looked at Yan Qingyun and asked softly.

Yan Qingyun's eyes dimmed. What wish could he have? It was nothing more than-

His gaze changed and everything became clear. So that was how it was. So that was how it was. But who could answer his doubts?

Who could tell him the answer he wanted to know?