611-612

611 Cleaning Up 2

It would be best if she lived to be tortured, together with her heartless son. They would never be able to live in peace.

In Miao Yuehua's eyes, the 12 years that he had spent was nothing. However, if she was not the Black Sorceress and did not know how to use Gu poison, how strong could she be?

He wanted her to regret trampling on his sincerity.

"That's not difficult. We're only here to cripple her Gu ability and prevent her from using Gu in the future. Her life and death have nothing to do with us."

Madam Tian smiled.

When Father Xiao heard this, he revealed a look of relief. This was for the best.

Outside the door, Father Xiao whispered, "They're inside."

Chen Xi had already taken out the medicine bag and started to sprinkle it along the walls.

Father Xiao immediately retreated far away.

Miao Yuehua, who was in the room, had already sensed it. Her body felt as if it was on fire, causing her immense pain.

Lying on the bed, Xiao Yi frowned and groaned in pain.

Recommended for you
Top 35+ wives and girlfriends of famous Footballers
Sponsored by bakehuge
Miao Yuehua's face was pale. Her heart was in pain, but there was nothing she could do. She was also in pain. She could not use her internal breath at all. Once she used it, she felt as if her meridians were being pricked by needles.

She had hired many doctors for Xiao Yi, but they all said that there was nothing they could do. His body was damaged, and they could not treat the hidden injuries they had accumulated. Only a divine doctor could treat such an illness.

The abnormality in her body was unbearable and she started to sweat. She called out loudly for Father Xiao but there was no response. Miao Yuehua felt uneasy and endured the pain to open the door.

When she opened the door and saw Chen Xi and his wife, her expression changed drastically.

"Madam Miao, it seems like you know who we are."

Chen Xi said coldly.

Since ancient times, the Black Sorcerer and the White Sorcerer were irreconcilable factions. The White Sorcerer had always shouldered the responsibility of cleaning up. If they encountered the Black Sorcerer, they would definitely take care of it.

Miao Yuehua had learned from the Black Sorceress, so she must know this as well.

The Gu King in her body was restless, and Miao Yuehua's heart sank. She was furious. "Why can't you give me a way out?! Why must you kill me?!"

"You've done all kinds of evil things. Today, we have come to clean up according to the will of the heavens. It's your retribution. Now that you're complaining, have you ever thought about how wronged those people who were harmed by you are?!"

Madam Tian's expression turned cold, and so did her voice.

"Mother Yan, why are you wasting your breath on her? If someone like her knows that she shouldn't harm others, then we wouldn't be here. Don't waste your breath on her. Let's talk after I break her Dankou."

Chen Xi twisted his wrist, not wanting to say another word to Miao Yuehua.

How could a twisted person like Miao Yuehua distinguish right from wrong? She only knew that she was right in everything she did, but it was wrong for others to kill her.