661-662

661 Feeding 2

However, no matter what, being strong was the only way to protect oneself.

However, no matter how powerful one was, one would eventually be buried in time. This was also true.

Otherwise, why could those cultivators from 10,000 years ago no longer be seen? Why did the legendary immortals no longer?

“Thank you very much.”

Gui You thanked him sincerely. Just as Zhou Zhi had said, many things in the future would only be known in the future. However, at the moment, everyone was trying to figure things out. This information was precious. It was very precious for Zhou Zhi to tell them this.

It was like clearing the fog in front of them. Gradually, a clear path appeared, letting everyone know where to walk.

This was a good thing.

“This trip to the foreign land depends on the situation. If possible, we have to go deeper in. Seniors, please be prepared.”

Zhou Zhi cupped fists and said politely.

There was still too little exploration of the foreign realm. They should go deeper in.

This time, he would bring people deep into the hinterland. The preparations in the early stages would inevitably be longer.

Recommended for you
Unsold Cruise Cabins (Take a Look at the Prices)
Sponsored by Cruise Deals 2023 | Search Ads
“Then we won’t disturb the Wisdom King any longer.”

Gui You and Old Wu stood up.

Su Xiaolu also got up and went back.

As she walked, Su Xiaolu felt a scratch on her palm. She looked down and saw another fruit being sent over by the vines.

She took the fruit and turned around. Zhou Zhi was standing in front of the door, smiling at her.

Su Xiaolu waved her hand and smiled back.

Back home.

Su Xiaolu took out the fruit and said to the two masters, “Master, Master Gui You, try this fruit. Fourth Brother gave it to me. It’s delicious.”

“When did he give it to you?”

Old Wu narrowed his eyes warily. Why didn’t he give it to her openly? He was so sneaky and it didn’t look like he had any good intentions.

“Just now…”

Su Xiaolu felt a little guilty. She already ate two secretly.

Gui You was calm. He took it and sniffed it before putting it down. “Since it’s for you, eat it. Call him Fourth Brother. You’ve saved him so many times. You deserve to eat anything from him.”

“He has a conscience. He remembers you if there’s anything good. He must really dote on you. He treats you well, and you treat him well too. There’s no need to argue about this between siblings. He’s the same as Su Chong and Su Hua. In the future, if you have anything good, you’ll remember him as your brother.”

Gui You made a lot of sense.

Old Wu’s expression softened. He stroked his beard and said, “That’s right. Girl, eat it. He really treats you as his sister. Just treat him as your biological brother.”

Su Xiaolu smiled and nodded. “Masters, don’t worry. I will.”

Zhou Zhi treated her as his sister. She would definitely treat Zhou Zhi as her brother, just like her eldest brother and second brother.