Pink Screams (or, Will You Shut Up Already, Woman?!)

Hi. We're back to the present time, and a freaky side of Lyssia will be revealed in due time...

Spoiler: the very girly person featuring in this and the next chapter is inspired by pastelpinkmacarons. She's loving it, being in this book, I tell you. Simply loving it. I apologise for any expletives, but, she deserves it (the character). Sorry KX.

After they had entered the castle, Kat realised something and stopped, jerking Lani and Lyssia to a stop as well. "Hey, I forgot to ask, but where are we going?" she enquired. Lyssia gasped and pulled out a huge, thick organiser with all sorts of tabs poking out of it. Every single one of the tabs was Pusheen (the cat) -shaped. Kat stared at it in astonishment as Lyssia flipped through it and pulled out a thick, creamy piece of paper. She slammed the organiser shut, exposing a cover plastered with Pusheen. Kat finally managed to splutter, "Whoa, you- you really love Pusheen, don't you..." Lani cut in, saying, "Yep. She's a freak. Even I don't like Pusheen that much!" She jerked her head towards the organiser to emphasise her point. Lyssia poked Lani, but she was smiling. "Well, what's not to like? So cute, so fat, so fluffy, so..." Lani whispered to Kat as she rambled on, "She's got a thing for fat and fluffy animals. She even has a pet quail who's the very definition of a fat, fluffy bird!" This made them laugh so much they almost forgot what had started the whole thing.

Finally, Lyssia waved the piece of paper that she'd pulled from her Pusheen-plastered planner (alliteration!) in front of the other's faces. "We're going to our dorm room!" she informed them, having recovered from the fit of giggles sooner. Kat straightened up and took the paper.

The Colour Floor

Alyssia Alexia Aquariase, Roselani Ran Pauluin, Katrina Catherine Felinis, Tiara Evangeline Ara

She peered at the paper. "Who's Tiara?" she asked. Lani exclaimed, "Oh, she's our roommate. I'm not sure who she is, exactly, but -" Lyssia chipped in, "She's super girly. I saw her with a suitcase full of makeup. I'm not lying!" she added hastily when the other girls gazed at her in disbelief. "I guess you'll just see for yourself." She sighed when they were still not persuaded.
Kat quickly changed the subject. "What's the Colour Floor?" Lyssia frowned. "I'm not sure... the floors around here have themes, so..."

"Let's find out!" Lani squealed, stopping in front of an elegant rainbow-coloured door with an engraved brass plaque.
"We're here!"

As if on cue, the door swung open and a high-pitched, spine-chilling scream issued forth.

YAYYYY CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!