Chapter 28 (The Grim Fucking Reaper)

* *(this chapter mainly consist of flashbacks, along with scenes from previous parts)**

SEVEN YEARS AGO AT THE HOSPITAL

Rohan wakes up.

Charles: take it easy there fella, you my friend just survived a bullet to the head.

Rohan: he tried to kill me.

Charles: who?

Rohan: my friends, they shot me.

Charles: let me go get the police.

Charles starts to get up.

Rohan: no, they're gonna try to kill me again, I can't let them, you can't tell them I'm alive.

Charles: well what do you want me to do?

Rohan: help me fake my death.

Charles: I'm sorry I can't do that-.

Rohan: please, I have a daughter, i need go off grid, and get her, then disappear from New Haven.

Charles: that's a criminal offense, I can't do that, I'm sorry.

Rohan: so you would rather me get killed and my daughter just be left alone, fatherless?

Charles: sir I understand your frustration-.

Rohan: when you have a child one day, you'll understand what's it's like giving that kid everything they want.

Charles: well, I believe god doesn't want that for me, so that won't be a problem.

Charles stands up.

Rohan: if you walk out of this room, you're letting me die, you're handing me over to the people that attacked me, you're-.

Charles: so take this up with the police, I'm a fucking doctor, I save lives, I heal people, I don't protect, I can't defend you, that is not my job, I'm sorry I can't do what you need me to but, but if you want that help, go to the police, they'll help.

Rohan: okay, discharge me.

Charles: you've only been here a few hours, you're not going anywhere.

Rohan: well can you keep me off the news at least?

Charles: yes, I can do that.

TWO DAYS LATER

Charles walks into his room.

Charles: alright, there's your release forms, and please take it easy out there, next time you get shot, I will have to follow protocol, and involve the police.

Rohan: understood, there won't be a second time ever, what's your name again?

Charles: it's Charles Rivers.

Rohan: thank you Charlie Rivers.

Charles: it's Charles, but you're welcome.

Rohan leaves the hospital. He goes to the Halloween store and buys a huge green cloak. For the next few days he watches over everyone and everything going on.

SIX DAYS LATER AT HANS HOUSE

Rohan creeps up to the back window.

Howard: I have an idea.

Han: what is it?

Howard: well since they'll figure out that we killed Rohan, maybe we should get rid of them too.