Chapter 6

In all honesty, you had hidden from everyone just how much your past affected you. When you entered the new dorm room, you had this eerie feeling. Like something sinister was hanging over you. Ignoring it, you settled all of your things in relevant places before deciding to take a shower.

Once satisfied with the temperature, you stepped in and showered before soon being done. You removed yourself from the bathroom and changed into some fresher clothes before hearing a knock on your door. Sighing, you went and opened it, seeing Gojo stood there.

"And what do you want?" You sigh.

"You have a mission later." Gojo replies.

"Really? Where?" You ask.

"Not far from here. Only you are going on this mission. You are to dispose of a powerful curse." Gojo explains.

"I've not even been here 2 hours and already I'm being sent on a mission. Fine, hand over the brief." You sigh.

He handed you a brief and then soon left. It was around the time for dinner, but you didn't once remove yourself from your room. Instead, you just read the mission brief over. Eventually, you heard another knock on the door.

"What now?" You sigh in annoyance.

"It's Fushiguro." The voice said.

"Oh. Come in!" You reply.

He entered and saw you sat at a desk reading something.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Mission brief." You reply.

"You're going on a mission already?" He asks.

"Yeah. It's apparently a high grade curse. I'll be fine." You reply.

"You may think it's fine but isn't it too sudden?" He says.

"Of course it is. But it can't be helped. If this is what they want me to do, then this is what I'll do." You reply.

"Alright... I won't stop you." Megumi sighed.

"Thank you. Besides, I'll be fine. There's nothing to worry about." You say.

"If you say so." He sighed before leaving.

Once you had completely read the mission brief and were fully aware of what you had to do, you left your dorm room. You headed to the front of the school where you met the auxiliary manager, Ijichi. You got into his car and he drove you to where your mission took place. It was a small town just outside of Tokyo, infested with curses.

Getting out of the car when Ijichi arrived, he put up a screen when you entered the area. Sighing, you began searching for all of the curses. You could sense some low-level ones and one single high-grade curse. Wiping out every single low-grade curse, you eventually began feeling tired from using so much cursed energy.

Eventually, the high-grade emerged before you. Aiming directly at you. You managed to avoid it's attack but landed awkwardly afterward. Causing a shooting pain to emerge throughout your leg. You continued to fight the high-grade curse, getting thrown about all over the place before you eventually managed to defeat it.

You had no idea why Gojo had suddenly sent you on this mission. Especially when no one knew just how much cursed energy you had or how powerful you were. The curse was fast, even faster than you. Which led you to be injured on a somewhat severe scale. Once the curtain went down, you walked over to Ijichi and got into his car before passing out in the backseat.

When you eventually did arrive back at Jujutsu Tech, you were brought to your bedroom to rest so that Ieiri could see to your injuries when you woke up the next day. Megumi, who just so happened to be outside when Ijichi arrived, watched as you were fast asleep in the back seat. He then saw Gojo-Sensei emerge from nowhere, going up to Ijichi's car.