Chapter 10

Itadori had then proceeded to ask Sukuna for help, only for him to tell Itadori that he refuses.

"I refuse. Even if the me inside you dies, my soul is still cut into 18 pieces. Though frustratingly the one who controls this body is not me. If you want me to take over then that's fine. but when that happens, before I go after the cursed spirit I'll kill those brats first. Next is that woman. Its full of vitality. It seems like I'll be able to have some fun." Sukuna said.

"I won't let you do that." Itadori replied.

"That's what I thought. But if all you're concerned about is me... Your friends will definitely die." Sukuna spoke.

Suddenly, the curse aimed for the floor between you, Megumi and Itadori. Though all three of you avoided it.

"Fushiguro, Y/N! Take Kugisaki with you and run away from here! I'll hold it back until you three leave this place. When you're safe outside, give me any signal you want. Then I'll swap with Sukuna." Itadori pleaded.

"Hell no!" You argued.

"There's no way I can do that! There's a high-grade opponent there!" Fushiguro argued as well.

"Look closely. It's having fun. It's totally underestimating us. We can at least try to buy time." Itadori said.

"It's no use...!" Fushiguro sighed.

"Fushiguro! Y/N! I'm counting on you." Itadori said.

With that, Fushiguro left and began searching for Kugisaki. You stayed put. Even though you had been asked to leave. Right now, you were the only one with the highest cursed energy. You'd used none so far, so attempting to keep up with Sukuna was an option for you. Whether you could or not is a different story.

"Don't you dare say anything. What happens if you switch and can't switch back? Then what? I may not be as strong as Sukuna. That I will admit. But... I can't just leave you to do this alone." You say.

Itadori didn't say anything and both of you readied to fight the curse before you.

""I can move more easily now" is what you're saying, huh?" Itadori said, staring at the curse.

Suddenly, Itadori went flying back from the curse having hit him with sheer magical power. He flew back and hit the wall, debris falling all over the place. Itadori was then hit again, being sent flying through another wall. You stepped forward in front of Itadori and drew your katana.

"Rekka Tosshin." You say.

You drew your pointer finger along the side of the blade as it ignites with an intensified flame as your finger reaches the end. You then charged towards the curse, striking it twice and leaving a trail of scorched gravel beneath you.

"Itadori, move. I can hold the curse off for the time being. Don't injure yourself anymore." You say.

He reluctantly complies and you move your hands upwards to create the hand signs for a domain.

"Ryōiki Tenkai: Retsuen Gōka no Ryōiki." You say.

"Ryōiki Tenkai: Retsuen Gōka no Ryōiki" translates to "Domain Expansion: Domain of Fierce Flame Inferno"

Itadori had been pulled into your domain as it slowly began forming. The surroundings slowly warp into a realm dominated by intense flames and scorching heat. The air shimmers with fire and the ground beneath you becomes molten, emanating waves of searing energy. The molten doesn't affect you or Itadori but it would soon have an effect on the curse.

"I'll try to hold this open as long as I can. There's no guarantee that I will be able to keep it up for ages as domains are not my specialty." You say.