Chapter 15: It's Huge!

"Aren't you feeling hot?" Ally asked  with a sigh and I shook my head without replying.

"How can you wear long sleeves in that weather?" Justin asked in disbelief and the other guys nodded. Ace was sitting in front of him, not uttering a word. He was staring at me as if I was a great mystery.

"I want to!" I exclaimed and Rachel rolled her eyes.

"So how was the dinner with Rosy?" she asked with concern. She knew everything about me. Ally and Rachel were my best friends so naturally they know all my weaknesses, including my problem with cutting.

"As usual" I responded with a shrug. She didn't answer so I rose my head to look at her only to realize that she was glaring at my sleeves. She knew. She knew what I did. As if picking up all the pieces of a puzzle, her eyes widened and she stared at me.

"Oh no! You didn't!" she sneered in anger and stood up. The guys seemed taken back by her outburst at first. She pulled my arm so that we were walking away from them. When we were finally outside, she pulled up my sleeves and she was breathing heavily. Ally walked to us and when she saw the cuts, she shook her head.

"Why?" she mumbled and pulled back my sleeves so that my cuts were hidden.

"You promised you wouldn't do it again" Rachel said and took a step backwards as if I burnt her.

"Her words got to me, Chel" I said while looking at the ground.

"When you already fucking know that she will try to make you feel like shit, then why do you go?" She sneered in anger. "You're cutting yourself! Do you realize how sick it sounds?" she said and I could see her eyes becoming watery. "I don't wanna lose you like this, Angel!" she sobbed and I wrapped my arms around her. Ally hugged both of us.

"I'm not going to die" I mumbled and Ally smacked the back of my head.

"If you continue doing this shit, one day, you'll bleed to death" Ally said and took a deep breath. "Stop doing this, Angel" she pleaded.

    "You're not the only one hurt, you're hurting us too" Rachel sobbed and I rolled my eyes. "You need help, Angel" she sighed.

"I'm sorry" I groaned. "Now please stop crying" I begged when I saw the guys walking to us. She wiped her tears away and glared at me.

"The next time you do this, I'll kill you" she said confidently, making my eyes go wide.

"You do that, I'll haunt you" I whispered when the guys reached us.

"Why did you go in a hulk mode?" Daniel questioned Rachel who simply shrugged. Ace was standing behind the boys and I could see him pulling on a cigarette.

"None of your concern" She said and Daniel faked hurt.  

"You should really stop hurting my feelings" he pouted and I could see Rachel smiling.

"Guys, we need to get to class" Ted said and we all looked at him as if he lost his mind. Come on! One of the bad boys just told us to get to class! "The teacher's sexy as hell" he explained and we all nodded in comprehension. The guys started walking away, leaving Ace and I behind. I was going to follow them, but Ace wrapped his hand around my wrist making me wince in pain. He quickly looked at me with concern and walked to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked emotionless and I nodded. "You're sure?" he asked making me nod again. "Will you talk?" he asked while rolling his eyes. I smiled and shook my head. "You're infuriating as ever" he groaned making me chuckle. I love annoying the bad boy. "What about we ditch?" he asked while looking at our friends who were waiting for us by the door. Going to class wasn't tempting right now. I nodded with a grin and he smirked. He motioned to the guys to go away. Ally and Rachel blew me some kisses and were wiggling their eyebrows making me roll my eyes. Those friends!