Chapter 30: Slutty Ex V/s Sexy GF

I walked in the cafeteria with Ally and Rachel by my side. I told them what happened with Riley and Rachel concluded that he was a total asshole.

"Didn't you have a crush on him?" I asked Ally and she scrunched her face in disgust.

"Had!" she exclaimed and Rachel wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. I joined her and we started wiggling our eyes together making Ally freak out.

"Guys! Stop" she begged. "You look so weird doing that. You're like some pedophile seeing a new victim" She explained.

"Maybe you're our new victim babe" Rachel said and Ally and I simply chuckled. The boys said that they would meet us in the cafeteria and we sat on our usual table. "So, if Riley isn't your crush, then who's it?" she questioned. By the look on her face, she already knew. She just wanted to tease Ally.

"Could he be our Teddy bear?" I asked and watched as she turned red.

"Just admit that you like him already" Rachel said and I nodded. Ally simply huffed and put her head on the table.

"Fine. I like Ted" she mumbled. Rachel and I high five. "Just don't tell him anything" she pleaded and we rolled our eyes.

"We're your best friends" I told her. "Of course, we won't" I said and Rachel winked at me.

"Before you do" Rachel added and I chuckled.

"Queen Bitch is staring at you" Ally said and I turned to see Sasha glaring daggers at me.

"Staring? More like glaring" I snorted. Rachel shrugged and looked away from them.

"Just ignore them" she said and leant on her chair. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Just then, a silence rose in the cafeteria and everyone was looking at the door. Of course they would. The bad boys were walking in. If I didn't know them, I'd probable find them intimidating. But as I got to know them, I realized that they were far from being bad boys. They were great friends who you knew will always had your back and who'd always support you. I heard Ally scoff beside me and I glance at her. She pointed to where Sasha and her clones were sitting. They were scooting away as if making place so that our bad boys would sit next to them. Sasha caught me staring and she gave me an evil smirk. I smirked back as she thought that the guys were going to sit next to her.

"What if the guys really sit at her table?" Ally asked suddenly and Rachel and I shook our head. "I mean, before they met us, they were sitting with the bitch" she said and I shrugged.

"That was before they knew us" Rachel said proudly and pointed to where the bad boys were. I was feeling so haply when I saw then walking in our direction. As they reached our table, we scooted to give them place to sit and Ally burst out laughing.

"What's the funny?" Ted asked, with a smile playing on his face.

"The bitches already warmed your seats over there" She pointed to Sasha and her crew. Sasha's jaw dropped open and I turned to look at Ace who was chuckling.

"Why didn't you go there?" Rachel asked, playing dumb with the guys.

"Why would we?" Daniel asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"You used to sit with her before you knew us" I pointed out. "And she is Ace's fuck buddy" I said making Ace's face snapped to mine.

"That was before!" Daniel said and I smirked. Rachel and him were so similar.

"She was my fuck buddy" Ace glared at me and i simply shrugged.

"Same thing" I said and watched as he rolled his eyes.