Bonus Chapter : Ally

Ally's Point of View

I walked down the narrow road of this new city. I clutched on my jacket as it was extremely cold. Why did I decide to move again? I groaned as I felt a little droplet of water fall on my nose. How I wish I returned back home? I missed my family. I missed my best friend. The last time I actually talked to Angel and Rachel, was last week. It was turning dark outside. I didn't even bring my umbrella.

"Fuck" I swore when the rain started pouring. As I walked down the main road, I sighed in relief when I saw a bar which was still opened. I quickly ran towards it, with my bag above my head. Once I was in, warmth surrounded me. A smile crept on my face as I looked around me. It was nice in here. There was music and some people were dancing. It was like a night club but in a more cozy way. I walked to the bar and sat on a chair. My mind decided that we were going to have a drink while waiting for the rain to stop.

"What would you like to drink?" The barman asked me. I smiled at him then motioned to the alcoholic cocktail that was on display. He nodded, then walked away to prepare it. I turned my head and observed all the people around me. There were some handsome men in here.

I sighed them closed my eyes as I leant against the bar. My last relationship was a long one. Four years with a man who ended up cheating on me. I didn't want to get into that vicious cycle again.

Not for now at least.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and watched as the barman put the cocktail in front of me. I muttered a 'thank you' while unlocking my phone. A smile appeared on my face when I realized that it was a message from Ted.

'LET ME SLEEP'

I chuckled when I read the message. You must be wondering what happened to Ted and I. Well, as I knew that I was going to move, I decided that it was better to stay friends with Ted. He was one of my best friends now. He, surprisingly, has a girlfriend. Ted moved to France after his studies.

'You're always sleeping'

I wrote and sent this message. Then, I tucked my phone in my pocket. I started playing with the straw of my cocktail.

"You look like someone I know" I heard someone say from beside me. I scoffed without looking at the person.

"Most over rated way to start a conversation" I said out loud. I yawned then brought the straw to my lips.

"No, seriously!" the man exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, then gulped the cocktail before turning to look at him. My eyes widened as they fell on a sexy piece of human who was definitely familiar. "Ally!" he suddenly exclaimed with a bright smile. I simply looked at him, not knowing what to say. I knew that he was familiar, but I didn't know how.

"You're familiar" I admitted hesitantly while turning my chair to look at him.

"I'm Josh" he said, putting his hand forward for a shake hand. I shook his hand, then stared at him for a few seconds to figure out who he was. "We never talked before, but I saw you when you'd drop Angel to the gym" he told me, making my eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh I remember you!"I exclaimed when memories flooded back in my head. "I remember drooling over you" I said, out of the blue, making Josh burst out laughing.

"You still are" He joked. Unconsciously, my hands reached the corner of my mouth, making him laugh harder while I huffed.

"Not funny" I playfully grumbled.

"For you, it's not" he said.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, surprise still present in my voice. He lifted his glass then motioned to the drink.

"Drinking?" he said. I rolled my eyes then took a sip of my cocktail, putting the straw aside.

"I mean, in this city" I cleared.

"I have an exhibition" Josh told me. I frowned as his words. Seeing that I was confused, he smiled then explained. "I'm a photographer" he told me.

"Your photos are being exhibited?" I asked in amazement. He nodded happily then rose his glass to cheer. "Congratulations!" I cheered with him.

"Thank you" Josh responded. "And now, you're invited" he said, then pulled out a ticket from his pocket. I frowned while taking the ticket.

"Do, you usually walk with your tickets in your pockets?"I asked him, with a grin on my face.

"This was for my best friend, who ditched me" Josh said, then chuckled. "I'll get him another one tomorrow" he then continued. I smiled then put the ticket in my bag.

"I'll happily come to the exhibition " I told him sincerely.

"I've always wanted to talk you before" Josh said suddenly. I frowned but still a smile formed on my face. I remembered how he'd look at me when Rachel and I would usually drop Angel to gym.

"Why didn't you?" I asked, while pouting. He chuckled then shrugged.

"Angel told me that if I touch you, she'd cut off my balls" Josh laughed. I joined him too as it sounded like something Angel would say.

"And you actually listened to her?" I asked in amazement. He nodded, scratching the back of his head in nervousness.

"Yeah. Because you actually mean a lot to her and relationships were not something I was good at" Josh told me sincerely. I tilted my head slightly. He was nervous. I smiled, making him smile back.

"And what about now?" I asked, trying to sound challenging. "Are you good at it?" I continued, and watched as he smirked.

"There's only one way to find out" Josh told me with a wink.