Bonus Chapter: Birthday

Ten Years later

Angel's Point of view

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart" I heard my husband whisper in my ear. I slightly opened my eyes to look at the clock. It was six in the morning.

"It's the sixth time you've wished me" I told him as I turned towards him and put my head on his bare chest to listen to his heart beats. Yes. Ace woke me up each hour to wish me Happy birthday.

"I'll keep on wishing you" Ace said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes again, when suddenly I felt a small body creeping on the bed. I laughed when i saw our little girl trying to come on the middle of us. "Good morning, Princess" Ace greeted while chuckling. Victoria wiped my eyes, then smiled at us.

"Good morning Daddy. Good morning mommy" She said. I moved a little bit and watched as she lifted the covers, then got under the blanket with us. "Happy Birthday!" she cheered as she turned and wrapped her hands around my belly. I smiled and hugged her small body back.

"Thank you, Princess" I whispered, then gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you going to granny today?" she asked, before yawning. I rose my head to look at Ace who was already nodding at me.

"Yes, we are" I told her. Granny invited us at her place for my birthday because she wanted to spend a little time with us. With the work and Victoria to look after, we met her rarely now. Our daughter would usually spend one day in the weekend at granny, so she was used to her.

It was already afternoon and Victoria was sitting in the living room with me. We were both waiting for Ace to come downstairs. When he finally did, Victoria jumped out of the couch and ran to the door. Ace smiled and motioned me to come to him. Once I was close enough, he pecked my lips, then my forehead. We both walked to the front door hands in hands.

Ace unlocked the car. I helped Tori to get in the back, with her bag in which some of her toys were stuffed. She already had millions of toys at Granny's, still, each time we'd go, she would take more. Then, she would forget them there. I looked at my dress to see if I was good or not.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart" Ace said as he approached me. He knew me too well. He opened the door for me, making me wink at him before getting in the car. He walked to his side of the car, then got in. He turned to look at Victoria, then tied her seat belts. "You're good, hun?" he asked our daughter, while fixings her hair slightly.

"Yes" my daughter simply said, then returned back to eating the marshmallow that Ace gave her before getting out of the house.

"You're good, sweetheart?" Ace asked me as he was done checking on our daughter. That was his ritual whenever we'd all go out together. I nodded before he started driving.

After a few minutes, we reached Mt granny's house. I haven't met Aunt Rosy and Santana again. I would usually see them around and they would send dirty glances in my way while I would simply ignore them. Ace parked the car, then turned to untie the seat belt of Victoria. Once she was free, she got out of the car without even waiting for us.

"Ace" i said, out of the blue and watched as he turned to look at me. He had an adorable frown on his face. I smiled, then leant to peck his lips. His frown dissappeared. A smile crept on his face. "You look really handsome" I told him, while fixing his shirt.

"I know" he responded cockily, making me roll my eyes.

"I love you" I said.

"I know that too" he said, leaving to give me a kiss. "Happy Birthday, love" he wished again and kissed me. The knocking on our window car, made me jump back in fear. I turned around to see my granny with a wide smile on his face. My granny was still the same, just a little older and weaker. Her gray hair made her charm. That was exactly her words.

"Get out so that I can wish you" my granny said with trembling voice. I laughed then opened the door of my car to get out.

"Here i am" I chuckled as she hugged me. I hugged her back, then inhale her perfume. She always used that one perfume.

"Happy Birthday, honey" She wished. I pulled away to look at her. She held my hand in hers, squeezing it as she stared at me. I could see the love in her eyes. She turned her attention to look at Ace, who was now locking the door of the car. "Still looking handsome, Ace" my grand mother commented.

"I would have been with you if you haven't said that I wasn't your type" Ace said with a shrug, making us laugh. He walked to granny and took her in a hug. "How are you, Celine?" he asked. We could feel that he genuinely cared about granny.

"Still good" Granny said with a wink. "Let's go inside" she then said, making us nod. Ace was walking by my side, his hand was in mine. I leant my head slightly on his shoulder as we started walking back in. I could notice that Granny was turning really old. Ace and I were thinking about telling her to move with us. Just as I walked in the house, I froze.

"Surprise!" I rose my head to look at my friends. Everyone was here. My hands flew to my mouth as my eyes fell on Ally, Josh, Rachel, Daniel, Ted, Justin, Alex, Lily and Mrs Carter. It was like a reunion. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. They all ran to me and wrapped their hands around me.

"I love you all so much!" I sobbed.

"We love you too" I heard someone shout. I knew that it was going to be the best birthday ever.

I had an amazing husband and a beautiful loving daughter. I had my awesome friends and family. I never thought of a better life. In fact, I couldn't think of a better life.

I already had the perfect life.