Epilogue.

From Lechna

To collect all of you (and to stop just saying Heyah People), I want to grab a team name suggestion from you! Think Swifties, Directioners and Pizza Lovers. Anything you'd like to be called as a group of people who have read Angel's Bad Boy! Comment the team names below!

***

Ten Years later.

"Mommy!" I heard my little baby cried. Everytime she cried, my heart would race in fear that she'd hurt herself. I ran down the stairs and saw my little girl crying while wiping her tears away.

"Princess?" My steps slowed down as i observed Ace walk in the living room, with a panic expression on his face.

"Daddy" she cried as Ace dropped to his knees and took her little hands in his, pulling her on his lap. Butterflies formed in my stomach as i watched my husband with my daughter. Ace was still the same, except he has grown bigger and he worked out more often, which explains his big muscles. I watched as he rolled the sleeve of his suit up and slightly peck Victoria's head. Yes. We named our daughter Victoria.

"What's wrong, Princess?" Ace questioned softly. I walked slowly to them, still observing their conversation. More like stalking. I bit my lips as my eyes skimmed Ace's tattoos which were on his arms. Yes. He got more tattoos. My little princess had his gray eyes and my black hair. She was so beautiful. She even inherited the dimples that Ace had.

"Jason is always so mean to me" Tori cried. I walked behind them and sat on the floor. I wrapped my arms around Ace and brought our baby girl closer to us. Ace breathed and turned his head slightly to kiss my cheek.

"What did he do?" i questioned, making Tori raise her head to look at me. She slowly moved so that she was now sitting on me but her feet were on Ace.

"H-he said that i was s-small and u-ugly" She sobbed. Ace breathed in annoyance but I chuckled a bit.

"Princess, you're beautiful" I whispered to her.

"Take your magic wand and turn him into a frog" Ace whispered to our child, making me glare at him. Tori giggled and nodded. Suddenly, she jumped out of my lap.

"I'm going to take my wand" She announced while running up the stairs.

"Tori! Don't run in the stairs" I scolded. She slowed down and pouted.

"Honey, listen to mommy" Ace said with a smile. Victoria nodded and slowly walked up the stairs while humming 'The Scooby-Doo theme' song. I turned to glare at Ace but he gave me a sheepish smile.

"What are you going to tell her when she'll realize that Jason won't turn into a frog?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest. He chuckled. Oh. That sexy chuckle. He pulled me on his lap and took a deep breath.

"I can still try to persuade Daniel to exchange his son for a frog" He whispered making me gasp. I playfully slapped his arm, and let my hand on his hard muscle.

"That's not nice" I scolded.

"I hate that kid" he said grimly.

"Ace, he's just a kid" I told him.

"He made our princess cry" He pouted. I laughed and pecked his lips. He turned me around so that I was straddling him and slid his fingers in my hand while one hand held the back of my neck. "You're so beautiful" he whispered against my lips. I leant my forehead against his. His eyes were closed. He was perfect.

"Thank y-" I was soon interrupted by Rachel and Daniel who walked in the house.

"Guys! There's a kid with us" Daniel gasped, making both of us roll our eyes while Rachel laughed. Nope. They were not married. They both decided that they didn't want to marry. They got a son. Yes. That's Jason. He is eight years old. Jason was hiding behind Daniel's legs, peeking to look at Ace. He was scared of Ace.