˚✧₊the blind musician!⁺˳✧༚

As a kid, Jouno always loved music. Even before he went blind, he played a variety of instruments, specialising in woodwind instruments, like the flute and clarinet. He loved the sound of the euphonium, especially. Oftentimes, he would ask his best friend, Tecchou, to play the euphonium for him. He loved the tone of it because of Tecchou, as a matter of fact. "Oiiiii, Suehirooo!" Jouno called out in his partner's direction, only to be answered with a questioning look. Despite being blind, Jouno, for some reason, had this freaky talent were he could visualise how people are feeling and what they're doing by analysing their heartbeats, breathing and smell. His sense of touch was greatly enhanced as well, so whenever Tecchou hugged him from behind, he'd either dodge it or he'd flinch very violently when their skin came into contact. But there's where the problem comes in: since instruments are often cold, how come he can play them normally? The thing is, he doesn't. He wears gloves every time he holds an instrument, which was a huge problem since the instruments may slip out of his hands, and break. A sweet gesture that normally happens is that Tecchou would warm the instrument up by hugging it in his jacket before concerts. He honestly loves doing this because it feels like Jouno is holding him and not the instrument and when he hugs the instrument he feels like he's hugging Jouno instead. That's what he prefers to think. Jouno's hands are cold most of the time, and so it enhances the effect of hugging the flute. 

"Oi, Suehiro-san. We're going onstage in a minute." "Oh, alright." Tecchou replied, taking Jouno's hand in his own to guide him onto the stage. As Jouno's hand engulfed Tecchou's in warmth, their hands interlocked, Tecchou could feel Jouno trembling slightly. After all, this was one of the largest crowds he had performed in front of, and obviously he was afraid of messing up. He may be a sadistic blind bitch who's also talented as fuck, but he's still human. Everyone makes mistakes. Tecchou rubbed circles on the back of Jouno's hand with his thumb, and he felt Jouno stop shivering. His hands turned even more warm than they were before, and Tecchou chuckled quietly at the thought. 

after the performance bcs im a lazy shit

"Suehiro-san..?" Jouno called hesitantly, feeling lost and afraid at the sound of such thunderous applause, which gave him a splitting headache, and he felt dizzy. "It's alright, Saigiku. I'm here." Tecchou soothed, smiling as Jouno curled towards him.  Tecchou took a slight bow as he brought Jouno backstage, putting on some noise cancelling headphones for him. Jouno didn't budge, however, but Tecchou didn't mind. After Jouno finally pulled away, he started stuttering some lame excuse that clearly wasn't believeable. "I love you." Tecchou sighed, burying his face into Jouno's chest, arms wrapped around said man's torso. "What?" Jouno asked breathily, Tecchou barely being able to hear it himself. "Well, I.."

"I love you too, Tecchou Suehiro."

hehe short fluff? sorry for the short ass chapter before