suegiku confession 😈

"Oh my fucking god." 

Tecchou Suehiro is by far the most oblivious person Jouno has ever known. He's so oblivious to everything, including his own feelings. Jouno always heard Tecchou's heartbeat skip beats when they interacted, and it was comforting, to say the least. "Tecchou-san, when are you going to slow down that erratic heart of yours? It's so noisy." Jouno would say as he stared at Tecchou, trying, keyword trying, to hint at Tecchou that he knew about his feelings. "Oh." would be all Tecchou had to offer as response, much to Jouno's annoyance. So one day, Jouno decides to go all out on it.

"Tecchou, come here." Jouno screeched, Teruko and Tachihara knowing what's going to happen. "What?" Tecchou spoke, his voice deep and warm in Jouno!s heart. "Follow me." Jouno led Tecchou to the Hunting Dogs' mansion's garden, and patted the ground beside him, motioning for Tecchou to sit down. Tecchou followed obediently, sitting to face the blind man. "I like you, Tecchou. I like you more than friends should. I like the fluffiness of your hair, I like your stupid voice that gives me butterflies. I like how warm you are, how safe you make me feel. I'll never say this again. So fucking enjoy and soak this in. I am in fucking love with you, Tecchou Suehiro. Will you be my boyfriend..?" Tecchou was dumbfounded with the information overload, but managed to half comprehend it. "You.. like me. Romantically?" "Yes, oh my fucking god." A hand immediately flew up to Tecchou's mouth, as Tecchou let put a quiet gasp of absolute happiness, and he hugged Jouno. They stayed there in utter silence for a while, before they both broke out laughing, like two idiots madly in love with each other. 

"I love you, Jouno Saigiku. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."

very short chapter but get ready for waltzing suegiku 👺 royalty au coming next most likely