spy au ?! more like alt ending (very short :>)

haha as always i steal ideas so thanks sm @akaaashireifor the idea <3 ily dont hate me tysm tysm for the idea jdnoinfownoeidfn ANYWAYS SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA DONT RREAD IF U HAVENT READ THE MANGA (chapter 99)

"Jouno..?"

Out of all people, Tecchou would never expect Jouno to be the attacker. The traitor. Tecchou was cautious around Fukuchi ever since he joined the Hunting Dogs, but Jouno? Jouno was his partner. That day, when Jouno was recruited into the Hunting Dogs, Tecchou was awestruck, yet he absolutely hated Jouno. He hated how Jouno made his heart race. He hated how badly he wanted to trust Jouno. He hated how he felt the urge to protect Jouno at all costs. He hated how Jouno betrayed him. He hated how he fell so hard for Jouno, only for it to result in the current situation. He didn't want to kill Jouno. He couldn't care less about justice or saving innocent civilians. He cared about Jouno. He cared about the person who was betraying him. He cared about the sadistic asshole he loved so, so much. 

"Tecchou." Jouno's voice was cold. It was full of bite, unlike his usual partially genuine words. Tecchou couldn't describe Jouno's normal tone as warm, but at that moment, he just wished to have the old Jouno back. The Jouno who always complained about how Tecchou smelled of sweat. The Jouno who hated Tecchou's food combinations but loved the desserts that Tecchou made. The Jouno who would come into his room in the middle of the night on stormy days in an oversized hoodie and cuddle with Tecchou. The Jouno he knew. Tecchou didn't understand. Jouno would never betray the Hunting Dogs. He would betray Fukuchi, that's for sure. But he would never betray the rest of them. He would never betray Teruko. He would never betray Tachihara. ...Yet he may betray Tecchou. And he did. Of course, Tecchou thought. He hates me. Jouno had been driving Tecchou in circles. And he knew it. He let out a laugh. It was hollow, devoid of emotion, as always, but--

It was different. Tecchou's laughs were hollow, yes, but his laughs had meaning in them. The meanings were normally that he was happy. Relieved. Glad. Thankful. But now, the meaning was hatred. Hatred for Jouno, hatred for Fukuchi, hatred for the situation at hand. But most importantly, he felt hatred for himself. He hated himself for ever joining the Hunting Dogs. He hated himself for ever trusting Jouno. He knew that Jouno wasn't a man of his word, and knew that he was dangerous. Yet he held on to that disgusting glimmer of hope. Hope that Jouno would prove his instincts wrong. Everyone misunderstands Jouno, he often find himself thinking. But now he realised. No one misunderstood Jouno. No one but him. 

He thought that Jouno was misunderstood. And he was, by the only person who misunderstood him. "I'm so stupid." He let out a quiet chuckle and stared at his feet. "Well, Tecchou. You're stupid by nature. I thought you knew?" His voice was cold and unwavering, but he could hear some sort of other emotion in his voice. It sounded as if Jouno didn't want to kill Tecchou. "Tecchou, thank you. Thanks so much." Jouno spoke, and Tecchou looked up confused. He wanted to trust the blind man. And he did. He found it impossible not to. He knew it was wrong, yet he did it. "You.. you're really the only one who ever understood me. Not my former organisation, not Tachihara or Teruko, not Fukuchi." The way he said Fukuchi's name was full of spite (yes jouno that is the correct way to live). Tecchou beckoned for him to elaborate. 

"You're the only one who ever understood my true intentions behind all my sadistic actions. You're the only one who understands that you've misunderstood me. Yet the misunderstanding is fact, and the understanding is false." Jouno opened his eyes. They were beautiful. One of his eyes were a pretty gold colour, and the other was a crimson red, stained with blue at the bottom half. Tecchou was awestruck. There's no other word for it. His eyes were shrouded in mystery, as if a light fog, just heavy enough to make you unable to see, lay over all the secrets that laid underneath. Jouno Saigiku was a man of mystery. Tecchou knew. But he knew more than the others ever will. Jouno has poured his heart out to Tecchou countless times, showing Tecchou the side of him he hated the most. 

But now, they're standing on the verge of death, where only one of them will be able to survive. And as much as Tecchou hated to admit, he wanted Jouno to live. He needed Jouno to live. He wanted to watch Jouno from above (or below). He wanted to watch Jouno smile at his success. But one reason lurked in the back of his mind. What would Jouno do when his life becomes "Tecchou-free"? He wanted, needed to know. What would Jouno do without him? As much as he'd hate to admit it, Jouno loved how Tecchou was always there for him. To help him, to care for him. To be there when he needed it. And Tecchou came to the conclusion that, 'If Jouno lives, he'll want me to be there.' It was definitely stupid, provided how Jouno hates him, but----

He knows that despite everything, Jouno loved Tecchou's company. 

"Jouno..?" 

"Hm?"

"Are you willing to be risky with me?" 

Jouno's face morphs into a smile. Not the usual fake, sinister smile he had on, but a genuine one, that made Tecchou's heart feel fuzzier than usual. Together, they set off, hand in hand as they walked towards the exit. They couldn't care less about what stands before them. They both knew that whether they got out or not, they'd be together.

HELP THIS ISNT EVEN 1K WORDS KJWFWEFOIHSWOIOI SOBBING BUT TAKE IT I TRIED TO MAKE FLUFF FOR YALL