suegiku harry potter part 3!!! short af no ideas

Tecchou despised Slytherins. They used foul methods, used to have connections with Voldemort, went against justice, and always played dirty. Except one. One who was misunderstood, if anything. No one understands Jouno like he does. Jouno is kind. Jouno isn't cold and heartless like they all say. They're soft inside, and not ruthless at all, despite his sadistic and menacing actions. Tecchou has made it past the walls that Jouno had so carefully crafted around their heart, and he's seen Jouno in their utmost vulnerable state before, shaking beneath him, sobs wracking his small frame. They were covered in his own blood, a knife in their hand. Tecchou managed to coax them out of it, though. Jouno had helped him before, it was his turn to help them. Jouno had a cousin in Hufflepuff, and their friend, Yosano, is in Gryffindor, so Tecchou didn't mind them as much. Yosano was the one who introduced the two, which had helped them develop the strong bond over the years. Jouno always complained about Tecchou, saying that his food combinations were disgusting and vile. But Tecchou knew that they didn't necessarily want to offend him, and their relationship only got stronger over that understanding. Tecchou's retorts used to be taken seriously by Jouno, though, and Jouno would often spend days just sitting down on the floor of their toilet with blood all around, slits on their wrists and neck, ocassionally their thigh and leg area as well. They've gotten better, though, and they don't self-harm anymore. That puts Tecchou at much more ease. He doesn't want to see his dear friend covered in blood ever again.

"Oiii, Hiro-san." Jouno yawned, looking over at Tecchou. He were getting ready for the Quidditch match. Jouno wasn't accepted onto the team because they're blind, and Tecchou personally thinks that that was a terrible decision. When he's practicing Quidditch with Jouno, they'd always point out where the Quidditch was, even if Tecchou didn't see it. "Hello, Sai-chan."

"Hey!? Didn't we stop with that, Hiro-chibikko?" Jouno scoffed, giggling a little as Tecchou let out an eat shitting grin. "Good luck. I don't think you'll need it, though, since you're up against Dazai. He surprisingly hasn't retired, but his predictions are really good— if they aren't about Quidditch." Dazai was a manipulative Slytherin, and the only one who managed to get close to him without getting manipulated is Chuuya, a Gryffindor. Personally, Tecchou is quite close to Chuuya, and he knows that Chuuya likes Dazai, but he didn't tell anyone. "Well, thank you anyway, Sai-chan. Have fun listening to the match, and don't—"

"Yeah, yeah, don't forget to put my noise-cancelling headphones on before Yosano announces the winner into the mic. Got it, I gotta go now." Jouno smiled, waving as they left, the Gryffindor Quidditch team all piling into the tent, gossiping about random shit that Tecchou honestly could not care less about. "Hiro-chan! Help me get this shit on!" "Teruko, that nickname is old." Tecchou sighed before helping Teruko get her shoes on. That lazy ass never wanted to do anything herself, and being the older one over her brother, she technically had control over him. But Tecchou honestly didn't mind. "Thank youu~ also, how's your relationship with Sai-chibi going? That boy is honestly short." "Uh huh, you're the one to talk.. and we aren't going anywhere. They probably know how I feel anyway, since they can hear my heartbeat and all." They had that conversation every day. Teruko would ask Tecchou about Jouno, and he'd reply to Teruko's question.

Jouno had walked over to their cousin, waving at him as he sat down. "Jouno-san. Were you visiting Tecchou again?" He spoke in a teasing tone, using his knowledge about his cousin's crush against them. "God, shut up already, Tachi-kun.." Jouno groaned, hearing Junichiro and Naomi, and deciding to use that to their advantage. "Ah, Junichiro-san and Naomi-chan. Want to watch the match with us?" They were both Hufflepuffs who knew Jouno pretty well, since they were always with Tachihara when the siblings walked over. "Oh! Well, I wanted to watch the match with my Haruno-chan, so I'll leave my dear Junichiro-kun with you~" Naomi spoke, sending the pair a wink. She had caught onto Jouno's plan, and eagerly participated in it, despite wanting to be with her brother majority of the time. She understood that he needed his personal space, too.

——-TIME SKIP, AFTER THE QUIDDITCH MATCH.-——

Jouno had been busy getting the two gingers together, as well as listening in on the Quidditch match, that he almost forgot to put their headphones on. Tachihara thankfully reminded them, though, and saved them from many possibilities that would stop them from being able to be independent. Yosano was a nice girl, but she had to tone down a bit, in Jouno's opinion.

"Aaand, Gryffindor's winning streak is lost! The Slytherins win, and Dazai is still really shit at Quidditch predictions." Everyone laughed at the last statement, as Dazai merely shot Yosano a fake offended look before wiping away a nonexistent tear. Tecchou still hated Dazai though, and now thoroughly despised him for beating him at Quidditch. He wouldn't be so sour about it if he hadn't made Tecchou fall off his broom, though.

"Ugh. I hate Dazai. I'd rather fight you." Tecchou grumbled, in a rare, foul mood now. "Oh, would you, now?" Jouno smiled, and to Tecchou? It was the most heavenly smile ever. His heart palpitated wildly in his chest, and he tried to calm in down so as to not irk them. "Honestly, no. It's a lost cause to fight against you in Quidditch." He responded, eliciting a laugh from them. "Whatever, go take a shower. You're stinky." They spoke again, pinching their nose and shooing Tecchou away.

Oh how he's fallen for that man..