another extra bcs i updated late </3 i'm so sorry

okay so i had a random idea where jouno hates cats or something and then tecchou absolutely loved them so they came across one and they have an argument to keep the cat or not. btw this takes place in an au where there's no conflict and shit so they're all friends 👍 also jouno will be blinded in this au because of a cat so i think y'all know where this is headed plus i wrote this at almost 4am so ahahaha 

FRIEND ME ON GENSHIN IF U HAVE BCS MUAHAHAHHAHA MY UID IS 851016885 BUT COMMENT IT HERE (your name) SO THAT I KNOW!! also i hit gm today in mlbb (my name is xinn<3 so if u wanna friend me pls go ahead but also comment so i know!) that's all, enjoy this crappy oneshot 

"Tecchou. What the actual fuck is that." Jouno sneered at the mammal in Tecchou's arms, disgusted by it. Its fur tickled Saigiku's nose, and he hated it. He never liked pets, let alone cats. The felines were his worst enemy, and he would dissect any cats that tried anything. Luckily, Tecchou managed to convince Jouno that dissecting things was uncivilised and proved that Jouno was mental or some shit, so Jouno stopped the bad habit. "It's a cat." Tecchou replied stiffly, knowing that Jouno would most likely force Tecchou to leave it out on the streets. "Get it out of my fucking sight." Jouno glared at the brunette, who stubbornly refused. He stayed rooted to the ground, and retorted. "No. I already have a name for it." Jouno could feel the anger boiling up inside of him, and he snapped. "You don't have a fucking choice, Tecchou. I'm not going to live with a monster like that." Tecchou rolled his eyes, but did not move. He was going to stand his ground this time, he wasn't going to let Jouno decide on this. 

They argued back and forth, Jouno clearly winning, since he was better at talking. Tecchou didn't dare use actions, just in case he hurt Jouno, ruining their "happy" relationship. It wasn't happy, per se— it was a rather toxic relationship, but every relationship has its flaws. "You stubborn bitch, I—" "It's always you, Jouno. It's always, 'Oh! I don't like this, so we're getting rid of it, you have no choice Tecchou! You'll never have a say in anything!' Aren't you tired of it? Of course not. Because you're the decision maker. I'm the one who just goes through with it. Give me just one chance, oh my god!" Jouno was quite shaken by the sudden outburst, and Tecchou seemed to have flipped a switch inside of him, "Wh-What.?!" Saigiku was deemed speechless, and he felt like breaking down, in all honesty. But he wasn't going to let Tecchou win, no way. He wanted to shut up, let Tecchou do his thing, and call it a day. He didn't want to be shouted at by the man he loved, he wouldn't be able to bear it. But his damned pride, just did not let him. There have been multiple times, when they fought, but out of all times, his pride wants to act up now.

"You heard me." "Tecchou, do you really not fucking understand? I do not like fucking cats, their disgusting furballs and stupid meowing- they're so noisy and loud, they hurt my ears. You don't even know, Tecchou Suehiro." The way Jouno said his name was so full of spite and malice, so much more than usual. If Tecchou didn't know better, he'd think this tone was normal for Jouno to speak in. Tecchou was clearly stunned, and especially angry. His face turned almost the same colour as the tips of his hair in frustration, some of his past trauma scaring him. Soon, the silence overtook him, and he fell onto his knees. His entire frame was trembling, yet Tecchou wouldn't do anything. He bent down to Jouno's height, before he realised how dark Jouno's eyes looked. He finally opened them, but even on other occasions, Jouno's eyes would have a sparkle in them. "Jouno.?! Jouno, what's wrong- I- shit.. this is my fault, ugh.. uhh....!" Tecchou freaked out, not used to this kind of reaction from Jouno, and he was close to crying with Jouno himself. Jouno's pretty white eyelashes were laced with tears, and Tecchou was lost. He hauled Jouno up, and hugged him tightly. The cat he brought back was sitting beside Tecchou, but Tecchou paid no mind to it. "Hey.. Jouno.. come on, you're scaring me, Jouno, please.." Tecchou was getting desperate, he shouldn't have argued with Jouno, today of all days. 

"I threw the cat back onto the street.. please, Jouno, look at me, please?" "Suehiro..?" Jouno finally spoke, as his eyes stared at Tecchou blankly. His eyes lacked sparkle, and all there was left was Jouno's fear and terror. "It's.. gone!" Jouno asked, not comprehending the situation. "Yes..! Jouno, yes, it's gone. I'm sorry, I should've listened to you, I didn't know that this would happen, this is all my fault.." Tecchou was emotionally tough, but at that point in time, he wanted to cry. It was his fault Jouno had the recollection of whatever trauma he received in the past. 

"S-Suehiro-san.. can I tell you why I hate cats..?" "Of course.. if i helps you then of course." "When I was younger.. I met a cat. I loved cats at the time, but not anymore. And it's because that very cat, who I thought was a friend, scratched my eyes out." This news shocked Tecchou immensely, and he was compelled to know the full story. Of course, Jouno was a mysterious man. But he would ihave lovingly tell Tecchou anything, so he continued, with all the details. 

(fuck this i'm tired plus my fingers can't close properly rn help am i dying i'll continue tmr i hope i remember love y'all <3)