Dinner at his house

We arrived back at Brackley and went to our offices.

Our offices, so cool.

"Okay Romée, I have to make some calls and I have a meeting in half an hour but after that, I am ready to leave." Toto placed his coat on one of the chairs and walked towards the desk
"Okay, can I do anything for you in the meantime?" I asked and he placed his glasses on his nose and smiled at me
"Well, I am going to forward your paperwork and contract right now so you will get some emails about the company card and you will have to sign the agreement form about travel visa's and such. If you have any questions about that, you can go to human recourses down the hall."
"Okay, great. Well, I'll leave you to it." I walked out of his office and to my own and sat down on the office chair and sighed.

This is amazing. All of it. I unboxed the MacBook Pro and installed it with my Apple ID and opened my email. There was indeed all sorts of emails coming in, like the one with my company card info and company email log in. I took care of all the information Mercedes needed from me and grabbed the iPhone on the pile. The SIM card was already in there, programmed with almost every phone number I needed. I have to check, wait a minute...

Lewis Hamilton and George Russel. That's right.

I set up every single apple product and just stared at them, this is awesome. I am a woman with two iPad pro's now. That is my character trait. I turned around in my chair and I almost yelled when Toto was just standing there in front of the glass that separated us.

"I've sent you an email." He smiled and took a call on his phone and I laughed and checked my work email and the first work email ever stated: do you like truffle? I wanted to answer but he pointed at the laptop before sitting back down. I shook my head and emailed him back

From Romée
To Torger Wolff

I love truffle.

I clicked on send and decided to take another walk around the building. I made a selfie on the bridge and send it to my family group chat: I am not sleeping at the hostel tonight, just saying.

I walked towards hr and asked about the room to sleep in tonight and a woman called Christy walked with me towards the room.

"So Romée, I was just checking your paperwork actually. Congratulations on the job. I hope you will feel at home soon."
"Thank you Christy, I hope so too."
"This is one of the bedrooms, they have a tv, closet, bed, shower and toilet. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. I am going to register in the system that whenever you are at the office or in the country, you will get assigned a house to stay at in the neighbourhood."
"That is amazing, but if that is too much trouble, I can always stay here. Not a problem at all." I didn't want her to think that I needed a whole ass house or something
"You don't have to use the house, but it is company regulations to offer you one, your choice if you want to sleep here of there." Christy smiled
"Alright, nice, thank you again."
"Of course." She turned around to leave but spun around. "Oh, I almost forgot." She handed me the keys "These are for the room and I am going to get your Mercedes clothing for at the track. What is your size?"
"I have a small for shirts but a medium for blouses and for pants." I said
"Great, noted, I'll be right back with some items and the rest of the clothing will travel with you and Toto and your personal stuff whenever you are on the road." She wanted to leave again but I stopped her
"I am not responsible for the luggage and such?"
"Nope, that is not part of your job, there are special travel assistants for that. I'll be right back."

How is all of this possible. Mercedes has assistants for everything, like, is somebody going to shampoo my hair? Does Toto as part owner pay for all of that nonsense. Christy almost ran back towards my room with two hands filled with hangers.