Italy - Una Notte Calda

Toto was still leaning over me, looking me in the eyes. I squirmed underneath him, playfully trying to get away. He grabbed my chin between his thumb and finger, smiling at the blush that was creeping up my cheeks. He tutted and shook his head.

"Such a big attitude a little while ago, but a such a shy little girl now." He smiled and leaned in a little closer. "Nothing to say, Schatzi?"

I felt so small under him, the dominance leaving my body. I tried to wiggle out of his hold but he grabbed my wrist and planted them on the bed beside my head. "You are not going anywhere, I think we have to work on your disobedience. And let's not forget that little stunt you pulled during that meeting." Toto kissed me before getting of the bed. "Stay."

I rolled my eyes at him and he raised his eyebrow. "That's the last time you do that, I hate it when you role those pretty eyes at me." He said and walked into the bathroom. I heard him turn on the shower and I figured he was going to come and get me but after ten minutes he was still in the bathroom. I wanted to get up from the bed but before I could move, Toto came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"You showered? Without me?" I asked him, a little offended.

"Look at you, listening to me when I tell you to stay. That's progress." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. Toto sighed and sat down on the chair in the corner of the room and patted his thigh. "Come here, baby." The smile soon leaving his face when I didn't move. "Romée, come to daddy, now."

Okay, he meant business. I walked towards him and he pulled me down to sit on his lap. His hands holding me down by my hips. "I wanted to clear this up first. As I said, I can get a little intense while being dominant so to say. But I wanted to ask you if that's still okay? We can have this kind of... role play? I won't ever talk to you at work like this, obviously."

I kissed his cheek. "I love this, and yes, I am perfectly okay. But I might want to have a go one time, if that is okay with you?" I asked him

He smiled and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "I had to wait in that restroom for five minutes after you left remember." He tangled my hair in his fists and softly tugged at the roots. "And let's say that was not because I liked the interior of that restroom so much."
I giggled and he pulled a little harder. "That reminds me, we have some correctional behavior work to do." I gasped and pouted a little. "No, don't look at me like that, little puppy." Toto grinned and put his thumb on my bottom lip, brushed it gently like he was rubbing lotion on it. "Open up."

A blush covered my cheeks as I opened up my mouth. The rough pad of his thumb gently slid inside, pressing down on my tongue. I looked up at him and he was watching me without batting an eye. His eyes hooded and the vein on his neck prominent. "That's my good girl, now suck." He growled and so I did what asked. I wrapped my lips around his thumb and loved how he reacted to it, his eyes almost closed, simply staring at my mouth. His breath heavy and I felt his arousal growing underneath me. I never in a million years thought I would be sitting on Toto Wolff's lap, especially with his thumb between my lips. I bit in the top and he tutted and softly tapped the side of my cheek. He withdrew his hand and patted my hips. "Get up."

I wanted to get up entirely but he maneuvered me over his lap.. is he going to spank me?

"I am going to spank you baby, and you are going to thank me. Do you understand?" Toto said and I had to mask the shiver that ran all over my body. I simply nodded but I could have seen the spank coming, but the yelp still escaped my mouth. "Words, schatzi."

"I understand." I whispered and that resulted in another spank.

"You want to try that again?"

"I understand, daddy." I said, a little louder this time. Toto rubbed the pink skin of hef previous spanks.