Australia - final

I love you.

The words were stuck in my head. He was probably sex drunk and it must have slipped out because it felt so good. Right?

I woke up in his arms when he was still snoring in my ear. The sun was peeking through the curtain. The next race was going to be Imola, so that was in two weeks. What are we actually going to do these two weeks? We are flying back in a few hours and have a lot of debriefs on Tuesday, but then what? I am scheduled to work so maybe it's for Toto instead of Mercedes.

I need to pee.

I tried to wiggle out of his arms but quickly got pulled back against his chest. Dry lips pressed against my neck. "Don't leave me." His voice was soft and low.

I chuckled. "I have to use the bathroom, I'll be back." I said and untangled myself again.

Toto groaned and let me go. "You have two minutes." He growled and laid flat on his back.

I laughed and got up from the bed and pulled on one of his t shirts from the chair. The sun was shining through the bathroom window as well and warming my face when I sat on the toilet. Did he love me? Or was it a slip of the tongue like I thought? He probably doesn't even remember he said it. I flushed and washed my hands. Should I tell him?

At that thought, he entered the bathroom, still pulling up his fancy boxer shorts. I checked him out because that man is in serious shape for his age. He looked at me through the mirror and came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me against him.

He smiled "Let's order some breakfast instead of going down stairs, hm?" He kissed my ear.

I nodded and turned around in his grasp. "What are you going to do in these two weeks?" I asked

"Well, tomorrow we have debriefs the entire day and they are going to work on some development this week and the second week before Imola everybody has to travel there of course." He said

"Oh okay, of course." I said, still not knowing what his plans are

He smiled and tipped up my chin. "We, on the other hand, have a little time off." He said and I smiled back at him. "You can go and see your family if you'd like from tomorrow till Tuesday, then we will be flying to Italy." He said and my face fell a little, I love my family but I don't want to see them right now. "Or we can get our things at Brackley and take an early morning flight on Wednesday to Italy and have a small holiday."

I gasped, my god, Italy? On holiday? Together?

"Yes! Omg, that is amazing, we can go to a vineyard or we can go to a pasta workshop." I rambled and Toto kissed me. We still had to brush our teeth but I let that go.

I had to stop to catch my breath. "We will do whatever you want, I kind of already booked a place, they are closed this week for preparations for the race weekend so we will have the hotel to our selfs but the staff will be there to wait us.."

He already booked a place? Why is he so amazing. "Why are you so amazing?" I had to ask

"Because I really like you Romée, and I wanted to go somewhere where we would have the place to our selfs. We could've gone to my house in Switzerland but I thought this would be more romantic." He smiled and I was smiling so hard, it hurt. "And now, you are going to relax, take a bath and I will order room service and after we ate, we can pack our bags and leave for the airport." He said

"Join me?" I asked him and watch his face wrinkle in cute confusion. "In the bathtub?" I added

He eyebrows shot up "We need to leave in two hours." He said and I chuckled.