Australia - part 3

'Iv'e got the power.. power.. heeeey jeah hea.' Shut up Snap. I turned my alarm off and stared up to the ceiling. How am I going to do this? I made out with my boss last night and he forbid me to touch myself. Is that in our contract? Like, is that Mercedes protocol? I get out of bed and I walk over to the bathroom and look at our separating door. Did he lock it? No I am not going to check. I took a quick and refreshing shower, brushed my teeth and put my hair into a bun. I let a single curl loose besides my face that is probably going to annoy me the rest of the day but it looks cute. I grabbed one of the short sleeve blouses from Mercedes and pulled on the skin tight pants that go with it. It's a sort of travel fabric so it's very comfortable and stretchy. Love it. I gathered all my stuff again and left to knock on his door. He opened the door smiling already and I can not do this all day.

"You need to stop that now, I can't focus if you look at me like that." I pointed my finger at him and he laughed
"I am just looking at you Romée, I will be looking at you all day." He winked and put his things in my bag and we walked to the elevator again. "Were you a good girl?" He whispered into my ear when he pushed the going down button.
"Torger Wolff, if you don't stop." I mumbled and got into the elevator
"Using my real name is only turning me on Romée." He chuckled and pressed the ground floor button
"Stop." I slapped his shoulder and he grabbed my wrist
"Be careful now miss Pierce." He leaned down. "I might have to spank you before we go to breakfast." He said and softly tapped my ass when I walked out and I just shook my head.

"Romée! Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep okay?" Lewis just appeared out of no where and hugged me
"Lewis, good morning, I have slept." I looked over his shoulder and saw Toto smirking at me with his head hung back. "Fine, I love these beds, did you sleep okay?"
"Perfect, I had a great evening yesterday. Are you two heading to the track now?" He looked at Toto
"No we are going to have breakfast, would you like to join us?" I asked before Toto could open his mouth
"That would be lovely." He smiled

We ordered our breakfast order with the waiter and grabbed some juice from the bar. Lewis was talking about the car and about his thoughts on the upcoming race but I could only focus on Toto's eyes looking at me from over the rim of his glass. Our breakfast came quickly and we talked a bit more during eating.

"So what do you say?" Lewis asked
"Sorry?"
"George or me?"

Toto.

"I am rooting for both of you, I just hope you can drive the car the way you want." I said and smiled at him
"Smart and safe answer Romée, but okay, I will take it. I have to get going, Angela is waiting for me." He nodded towards the door and I waved at Angela that was packed and ready to go. "See you at the paddock." He winked and left
"Good luck!" I yell after him in case I don't get to see him before the first practice

The breakfast area was emptying out, we needed to be going as well.

"Are you almost ready?" I asked Toto
"I am, let's go." He wiped his mouth with a napkin and stood from his seat. Glenn drove us to the track and we directly went to the garage

Lewis had the 7th time set at the first practice and George the 12th time. Toto was pissed to say the least, I walked towards George his side of the garage and sat down behind one of the screens. Shov was showing me some of the statistics while responding to multiple questions through his headset. The garage was alive and kicking and it was an amazing feeling but the lack of performance in the car was killing the vibe a bit. The second free practice was even worse, George ended with the 11th time set and Lewis the 13th time set.

Toto ran his hands through his hair and sighed. The disappointment was clearly visible. The team went into debrief a couple of minutes later and I made sure to make notes of what Toto needed to revise. A big part of the team stayed at the track to work on both cars but Toto and I left the track around dinner time. George left around the same time and invited us for dinner but I politely declined his offer, deciding it would be best for us to eat alone after this day. Lewis stayed at the track, wanting to work with the team on his car and talk about some statistics.

"Would you like to order roomservice or do you want to go out?" I asked Toto while parking the car
"I am not hungry." He simply stated
"Toto, we need to eat."
"Romée, enjoy your dinner." He gave me a polite smile but left the car without looking back

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone to look at restaurants in the neighbourhood. There was a Japanese restaurant in the complex called Koko. It was amazingly rated and I booked a table for one at eight. I could understand Toto's disappointment but he is working in this industry for a while now so he should know how things go. Maybe the growing pressure for succes was getting a bit too much. I walked towards my room and took a quick shower. I put on my bathrobe and sat down on my bed and grabbed my iPad to go over my notes. Toto had another interview tomorrow but now with Mark Webber because he is the analist at his home Grand Prix. It was before qualifying so I pray to the gods that the third practice goes well.

I got up from the bed and got ready for dinner. I picked out a green dress and some sneakers and left. The restaurant was beautiful and it smelled amazing. I ordered a glass of wine and let the staff pick out my meal since I couldn't choose, I can never choose. Everything just looks amazing. The vibe in the restaurant was good, it was not too fancy so me wearing sneakers wasn't really frowned upon. There was music playing in the background and the wine was doing it's job. I enjoyed a delicious dinner and sent a photo to my family. Toto was online as well but I decided to leave him be. I asked for the check and went back to my room but when I got off the elevator, somebody was standing in front of my door.

"Can I help you?" I asked Toto
"Where have you been?" He asked calmly, looking at my dress
"At the restaurant." I said and shimmied my body between his and the door to open it
"Did you eat?" He asked
"No I just sat there, of course I ate, did you?" I rolled my eyes and walked into my room
"I had some fries brought up to my room."
"Nutritious." I rolled my eyes and hung my coat over the chair and untied my shoes.

"I am sorry Romée, I always need a minute after a day like this." He sat down on my bed and let his head hang, looking at his feet. "I just can't wrap my head around this. We made all the wrong decisions, and we thought we made a good decision this weekend but look at our times." He flexed his hands. "This is more important to me than you think. I told everybody that they had a target on their backs this year and we are racing for tenth place on the grid."

"Toto, I understand, but you can just tell me you need a minute." I simply stated, because it was simple. "You are doing everything you can right now to make something out of this car." I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed into the muscle with my thumb. "We have been over this a few times." I chuckled

"I know, Romée, thank you." He said and looked at me. "I haven't dated for a while, and I have never been in a relationship with a co-worker." He smiled and looked back down

"Are we already dating, Toto?" I asked him

His head shot up, catching his slip of tongue.

"Are you okay with that? Because I would really like to, to date I mean." He smiled

I smiled back and pressed my pointer finger against my chin. "Let me think." I tapped my chin and Toto chuckled. "I think I would like that as well."

Toto smiled and grabbed my face with his hands before kissing me. "Good, because it would have been awkward since I already have a picture of you in my phone in your pyjamas." He said "Are you okay with that as well? Because I maybe got a little bit carried away yesterday." He ran his fingers through my hair

"I trust you, but I might want one in return." I smiled and he arched his brow

"In my pyjamas?" He asked and laughed when I rolled my eyes at him. "We can work something out." He said and kissed me again. Toto's phone rang and he sighed but he had to take it. That gave me the opportunity to change into something more comfortable, sitting on my bed and ordering a bottle of wine.

"Can I join you?" Toto asked

"Of course, they gave me two glasses anyway." I smiled and we sat next to each other. We ended up watching some television and just relaxing a bit. The first yawns came after an hour or so and I laughed. "Go to bed, Toto, tomorrow is a new day." I said

"Yeah you are right, sweet dreams shatzi." Toto kissed my forehead and walked towards the adjoined door. So he didn't close it? Interesting. He winked before closing the door and I smiled. I set my alarm for the next day and went to bed myself.