Australia - part 2

My alarm went off at eight at the beautiful Crown Towers hotel so that I could get ready before waking Toto. It was going to be hot so I grabbed another sun dress to wear, today is media and press day so I didn't necessarily had to wear team clothing. I decided to wear my curls loose and took a hair tie with me just in case. My work phone was in the charger and I started to check if everything was in my iCloud notes and in my agenda before preparing a bag. After that, Toto's alarm went off and I called his room but he didn't answer. I walked towards his room door and knocked a couple of times but he still didn't answer. Is he fucking with me?

I took a risk and knocked on the adjoined door and within seconds I heard his lock clicking. "Aren't you going to open your side?" He asked through the door and I opened it. Toto was bare chested but wearing his standard dress pants that he wore under his Mercedes shirt and the same puma sneakers I was wearing.

"I called you and I knocked on your door a couple of times." I said "What type of wake up call do you prefer?" I asked and he just smiled at me, omg why am I so stupid?
"I am sorry, I was sitting on the balcony, I woke up when your alarm went off." He smiled and went back into his room
"Oh, was it too loud? Sorry, I just wanted to get ready before I woke you." I said and just stood there in my room
"No no, not too loud, the walls are always too thin. In every hotel around the world, it's like they universally agreed on that ." He laughed and walked back towards the door "You can come in if you want." He said and disappeared again
"No, I'll just wait for you to get ready." I said and sat on my bed with my phone, I started my duo lingo lesson since I will forget to do it tonight and the stupid bird will come to kill me. My German is bad, like really bad so I started to learn it a couple of weeks ago with the thought of maybe getting hired at a German English formula one team...

I was so caught up in my phone that I didn't notice Toto stepping into my room until I saw two long legs standing in front of me. I looked up and got greeted by his cute smile, muscular neck and the top three unbuttoned buttons... asshole.

"Are you ready?" I asked and got from the bed to take his bag and mine. "Do you have your phone with you?" I asked and he held out his private phone for me to take and I stuffed it in his bag. "Let's head to breakfast." I smiled and closed everything up before going downstairs with him in the elevator. Toto was smiling the entire time and took a step closer to reach in his bag for a pair of sunglasses, cleaning them with the loose fabric of his pant pocket and placed the pair on my nose. "Thank you, they are cute." I smiled into the elevator mirror and he smiled.

The elevator reached our destination and we got into the car that drove us to the track. Toto kept pushing me forward on our way to the motorhome but since I had no idea where I was heading, he steered me a bit with every push forwards. His hand lingered sometimes, fingers flexing over the material of my dress and tickling my sides when he touched my hip. I'm glad it is hot outside. After a few minutes we arrived at the motorhome of Mercedes and we went into Toto's office to get rid of his bag. I made my bag our bag with our phones and iPads and two monster energy bottles filled with water.

"Do you want or need anything else for me to take with us?" I asked and looked up at him
"My normal glasses please, they are in my bag." He said and watched me get it from his bag. "Oh and a pen, if people want autographs." He said and I laughed
"That is actually so cool, 'I need a pen because people might want an autograph,' that is a life goal." I giggled and crinched because of it but okay.
"I am very cool, remember that." He chuckled
"Yeah, of course." I laughed and zipped up his bag and took my bag before walking out of his office
"Let's see if Lewis or George are here, it is probably time you meet them." He said and made me walk in front of him again

The main sitting area was a sort of living room for the entire team and a lot of them were just chilling there if they weren't in the paddock. Why does it have to be full of people, right now, when I am already nervous to meet the two drivers..