New Part Timer- various

So Y/n is a part time worker as she runs into the new part-timer who also plays.. football?

Characters- Nagi, Isagi, Chigiri, Rin

"La de da de de
La de da de da
When you laugh it makes me smile
And I love your style
So I wrote a song to this tune" - Renai Circulation

Seishiro Nagi:

You wanted some quick money and decided a part time job was best in the summer vacation. So you decided to work in the video game store just across the road to your house. It was a nice little shop with not much of a crowd but had a very good collection and the peace was pleasant. The other workers were college students and didn't really have work in your timings so you just usually sat there alone borrowing a few video games sometimes or just played on your phone to pass the time.

Your boss had told you that a new part timer would be coming in and that you had to show him the ropes but the guy never really arrived.

In the evening you were just sitting on one of the couches on your phone gaming as a guy with snow dusted hair and bored expression comes in.

"Oh. Hello what can I get you?" You say as you stand up and walk over to the counter.

"I'm here for the job." He says as he peeks at your phone.

"Huh, sorry?" You say puzzled.

"Oh! Is that the new character??? You already got that?? That's so cool!" He rambles as his eyes light up and look alive.

You both end up discussing about the game till closing time comes.

"Well, it was great talking to you! Did you want to buy anything? I'm about to close shop but if you need anything I'll be here tomorrow at the same time shift" You say getting up as the guy seems to realise something.

"Oh. I'm actually the new part-timer...My name's Nagi."

"Huh???" You deadpan at him at the realisation. "Why did you even decide to work here...?"

"Well my mom said to stop playing video games and do something so I thought this would be the best place to work for me.."

Well looks like he had the same shift as yours. You now had someone to talk to and let's just say.. he was interesting. But you both just gelled together and it looks like the uninterested white haired boy found himself feeling more active around you.

Yoichi Isagi:

Working at your uncle's bakery was a pretty good deal. The timings were great and worked well with school planning. The pay was good and you could always have some treats at the end of the day, plus this put you on your family's good side. It was a perfect job except the boredom of no other people at the counter to keep you company.

You were surprised to find out that your uncle had hired another high schooler as a part-timer since he was very picky about people. He was about to come in that day.

"Ah Y/n meet Isagi. He's a great kid. Get along ok?" Your uncle says as he leaves to deliver an order.
You see a boy with black hair and such a sweet smile that you can't feel but think that you're going to get along. He was also wearing your uniform..?

"Hey! You go to my school too?? What year?"

"Oh? You go to my school Y/n? I'm in my second year." He says with a big smile.

"What! You're kidding right?? Me too! I'm in class 5." I say as I ask him to come in.

"Oh. I'm in class 3. This is such a nice coincidence."