Love Language pt.1

What I think would be the love languages of: Isagi, Reo, Nagi, Sae, Rin

Yoichi Isagi:
Isagi is a sweet and gentle person. He loves doing anything to show his love to you but the most prominent one would probably be Acts of service and Words of Affirmation.

He loves to do anything that could help you or he thinks you would like. Planning out perfect dates, figuring out new experiences and stuff you both could enjoy and small stuff like helping you with work and brushing your hair were common things.

Now, words of affirmation. That just came naturally to him without him even having to try. Dishing compliments out everytime he saw you or cheering you up when you were in a low mood or tired from working. He would love receiving the same from you.

Reo Mikage:

Needless to say Reo's love language is Giving gifts.

He would love to spoil you with small (expensive) gifts all the time. It could be pendants specifically, jewellery, souvenirs from foreign trips and even treating you to luxurious food. He didn't understand why you would get mad at him for buying you expensive stuff and telling him off. He'd also love anything you got him- even if it was like a banana peel. Don't question it, the boy's in love.

Seishiro Nagi:

Nagi was obviously lazy but it didn't stop him from showing his love well.. in his own way by
Quality time and Physical touch.

Nagi didn't like doing much except playing football and video games but he'd take steps to spend time with you. He was probably the most active around you except football. Even if he was busy he would make sure to send you little voice notes or call. Short trips, movie dates, playing video games and just relaxing in his house were things he loved to do with you.

Nagi isn't all that big on PDA, well to be fair he doesn't care enough about what others think. All he cared was that he was comfortable around you and putting his head on your shoulder, back hugs and lying with his head rested on your lap made him all warm and happy which you never said no to so he had adopted that in public too.

Itoshi Sae:

Sae is obviously a very busy person. So that ended up with  Quality time  to be his way of showing love.

He would be out on trips all the time. Even if you went along with him he'd be busy with training and matches. So he made it his duty to spend every shred of time he found free to devote to you. He'd try to make up the lost time with immense and meticulous plans as to not waste even a moment of time. Late night star-gazing, park and picnic dates, fine dining and amusement parks would be surprises he'd set out for you. But he didn't mind just relaxing with you and doing general stuff if you didn't feel adventurous or if he was too tired.

Itoshi Rin:
Don't tell him but in this case he'd be similar to Isagi with words of affirmation and Acts of service.

Rin wasn't very open about his emotions and feelings. He didn't express himself much except when he was with you and he couldn't help but compliment and give indirect comments that'd leave you touched. He didn't have any shame in doing it in public either if it was you.

As he isn't that good at expressing his emotions he would make it up with acts of service. Buying you the food you love, taking care of you, making sure you have first aid kits ready in your house and keeping you entertained was things he'd always make sure. He just wanted you to be healthy and good.  If you didn't notice the things he did sometimes you'd get a sulking boyfriend. But he can't blame you since he was very subtle about it.