Match Days

How the guys would react to you cheering for them during their matches

Bachira Meguru

>He doesn't need to 'react' to you cheering for him. He's going to be the one shouting out to you in the stadium in front of everyone. 

>He's definitely calling out to you before scoring a goal calling you to look at him.

>The more you cheer for him the better he starts to play and feel energised.

>His shouting leaves you embarrassed every damn time. I mean it's literally on international telivision.

>Gets scolded by his teammates. 

>He's just a precious bb.

>Begs you to attend his matches everytime.

Chigiri Hyouma

>He's definitely going to embarrassed if you scream out loud cheering for him.

>He definitely appreciates it though and will make him feel better.

>Is going to randomly turn towards you when he's not in to smile at you and maybe a small wave if he's feeling not so shy.

>Would rather spend halftime/break with you after the sports meeting is done.

>Let's you play with his hair during break so he feels at peace.

Isagi Yoichi

>Shy child.

>He loves it when you cheer for him and is going to wave at you before the game starts.

>Usually calm and shy but once he scores a goal he's going to be shouting loudly, sometimes even towards you looking for appreciation.

>He's definitely going to mention you at interviews.

>More shy to ask you to his matches every time but will still drop hints.

Hiori You

>More of a calm person, probably going to just wave at you or give you a nod during his matches.

>When he's on the bench and the game isn't interesting enough for him he'll be texting you.

>Probably going to tell random stuff, meaning he's still nervous for the game.

>When he's put to field he'll make sure to send you a "I'm off" message which is adorable.

>Will be glad to read your messages wishing him luck after the match.

Itoshi Rin

>More subtle about his communication.

>Will nod at you or just look at you for confirmation.

>After every goal he looks at you to make sure you saw him score.

>Every time he starts to feel imperfect or angry at someone he steals a glance at your glowing face to feel calmer.

>Definitely gets teased by his teammates about you which leaves him embarrassed and grumpy.

>Teammates= Shidou, and sometimes Isagi

Mikage Reo

>Will wink at you when he catches your eye during the game.

>Is going to show off even more if you're in the audience during his matches.

>Probably gets scolded by the coach for this, and a deadpan look from Nagi.

>Will make sure to reserve the best seats for you before the game.

>If your out of station, he'll make sure to book you tickets even on the shortest notice if you're free so you can attend his matches.

Nagi Seishirou

>Has his own sign language to talk to you during matches when you're playing.

>Will point at random stuff and you still somehow understand what you mean and if you don't it just looks like nonsense.

>Forget break discussion. He's coming to you to take a small nap.

>His coach sometimes begs you to not attend the matches due to this.

>When asked in interviews about his random hand movements he will shamefully tell about you and his talks.

Ikki Niko

>He sometimes gets overwhelmed or feels down and helpless during matches.

>Going to search for your face to feel better and you send him thumbs ups.

>After a match or two you asked him how he saw through his bangs and he literally broke the 4th wall.

>Dude really said "Anime logic". He's just rlly smart atp.

Raichi Jingo

>Going to scream at you everytime he accomplishes something on the field.

>Again like Reo he's going to show off.

>This man wants you to cheer for him loudly.

>He directly told you he'd love it. So you take posters and stuff for him too.

>Will complain to you about how someone pissed him off or about how good he did after the matches are over. 

Michael Kaiser

>He will literally flirt with you from the field.

>He winks at you openly or shows heart hands and stuff from the field when you're cheering, leaving you blushing.

>You're his personal camera woman.

>He will ask you to take pics for him and you do, it's hard not to when he's so amazing at what he does (And gorgeous)

>Whines at you to delete all goofy pics or photos you took of him when he was losing.

>Flexes at all his teammates about you. At this point even Ness waves at you occasionally.

(sometimes making Kaiser jealous)

Alexis Ness

>He only cares about your and Kaiser's reaction to his playing.

>You tell him to also play for himself and not always be a lackey for Kaiser. Kaiser does appreciate it too.

>Stopped saying weird stuff or fighting teammates(Isagi) after you started attending his matches.

>Will make sure to mention you in interviews.