Love languages Pt.2

Featured people: Bachira, Chigiri, Kaiser, Kurona

Meguru Bachira:
Bachira wasn't a shy person at all. He didn't back down from showing his feelings at all, even in public- He prefers to shower you with words of affirmation and Physical touch.

You did something new with your hair? He'd notice in a second. You tried to cook something new? He's already complimenting it while taking a bite. New clothes? Already admiring your beauty. Bachira was very observant and nothing really passed his eye. You doing anything different would result in him questioning you and giving you a dozen compliments. It was like he was a fan of yours. And- if you tell him you changed something to please him, get ready to find a lovesick puppy since he'd be so happy to hear it he'd ask you to do that everyday. If you also compliment him it'll light up his eyes and make his day.

Physical touch was just something that naturally came to him and he practically loved PDA. Leaning on youwas his most comfortable position to sleep. Except that expect sudden pecks on your lips and holding your hand in public when you went out.

Hyoma Chigiri:
Chigiri hadn't really ever thought much about dating and love before you both started dating so he wasn't very sure om what to do and he was a shy person. He was the most comfortable with Quality time.

Chigiri made sure to give you enough attention and love he could. He didn't mind what you both did as long as you were both together. Going to cafes were probably his favourite since it was peaceful and you could talk for long as he liked to look at you. He'd let you style his hair as you both watched movies in his room as almost a daily affair. He also loved suddenly coming to meet you before his matches for good luck and after them. If he won you both would celebrate and order food but if he loses you have to pamper him as this is one of the moments he's very vulnerable. You would have to provide him with cuddles and emotional support.

Michael Kaiser:
Kaiser was all about flaunting you to the public. He did care about what people think and that was to let everyone know that you were his. He was a somewhat jealous type after all- but not toxic dw. As he regarded himself in such high regards he thought of you as even better and that means his love language is Acts of Service.

He had everything handed to him and people followed whatever he wanted but with you it was different. He wanted to do what would please you and pamper you to an extent. He would be proud to tell everyone you're his girlfriend whenever you both went out together. He would take you out to dinner, make sure wherever you went that the stuff was according to your liking and even tell off people if they seemed to bother you just a bit. Sometimes he would randomly pick you up and carry you if he thought you were tired as you screamed at him to let you down when he just smirks in return. And in matches he'd be the type to announce that this one is for you before shooting a perfect goal.
He barely misses, and if he does this time he'd be embarrassed as hell so please don't tease him much and feed his ego a bit.

Ranze Kurona:
Ranze wasn't shy or less expressive, he was just introverted you'd say but he loved your company and was pretty romantic. His favourite thing to do was Giving Gifts.

It allowed him to show how much he treasured you without having to go out much and he loved the smile you gave even after you received something small. He even bought you matching t-shirts to wear with his being a red shark playing football and yours a dolphin doing the same. Yes you loved his cute shark teeth. He would be the type to pick up your favourite pastries from a bakery on the way to meet you, give you flowers on dates and buy you anything he saw you admiring as a surprise. The best part was his grumpy bashful face when he gave you the gifts. But he didn't like if you gifted him anything as he felt you felt that you owe him a gift since he gave you something and that was the only reason you give him something. Just compliment his choices or spend time with him to make him happy.