Date Ideas (Pt 1?)

Surprise dates the blue lock men would plan in early dating stage.
 Nagi, Reo, Isagi, Rin, Sae, Bachira and Kaiser.

Nagi Seishiro 

Now we all know Nagi is the type to much rather stay home, order pizza, play games, watch movies and just cuddle with his s/o but I just see him always being the more introverted one in the relationship so on this occasion he decides to do things more 'your' way.

He probably had this random thought on some vacation or on your birthday and went along with it. He definitely rung up Reo to ask for ideas and in the end decided he's just going to follow something the both of you would love. 

He ended up buying a single..yes a single flower instead of a bouquet after Reo forced him to and honestly that was adorable. It's probably even a lily or something. This would genuinely surprise you. Your introverted lazy boyfriend standing in front of your door after simply texting you to get ready with a flower in his hand and dressed so dreamy. 

He doesn't say much about the plans as he just drags you along with him, your first stop would be (no surprise) an arcade, after playing games for a while he probably couldn't decide and opted for a classic, a movie! 

The movie is probably a drama or action. Buying popcorn you both sit down in your seats, while you're engrossed in the movie you probably notice soft white hair rested on your shoulder as he falls asleep after some while. 

Reo Mikage

Now this man is the type to absolutely spoil you. Gifts are literally his love language and as much as you say no to him he won't stop. So one day, when you were both finally free from work and had the whole day together Reo tells you to come over. 

He has this whole thing planned top to bottom, he even bought a dress for you which you once told him looked pretty so you could wear it today. As you come in he presents you with a cute teddy bear, a bouquet of roses and your favourite chocolate bar. 

The evening leads to something high class as rich as this man is. He has booked a table at a new Italian place which has gone viral. After lunch he takes you on a drive near lake finally arriving and taking you on a boat ride. You fed the cute geese there and just sat talking for a while. 

The day ended with you both just taking a stroll near his house as he finally drops you off at your house with a shy kiss. 

Isagi Yoichi

Isagi is a shy guy, usually kind of reserved. Dates with him are always casual and general dates, planned unplanned both. After one of his matches and your exams which you both did great at he decides to do something special to celebrate. 

You both were genuinely very tired and didn't have the energy to go out as usual so he was decided to just stay home. Now this man takes up a challenge about anything and will die to finish it. He already told you before hand to come over. 

When you do go to his house your greeted with Isagi smiling brightly and proudly as he drags you in. The living room looks literally transformed. Now with all the money he earns playing football his house is already very pretty. He has set up a sunset lamp and only the chandelier light seems to glow as the house is a comforting orangish hue. You gawk at him surprised as he seats you at the sofa before bringing out blankets. 

This man spent the whole day trying to cook. He didn't really know how to- so it was a work in progress before he could finally make a good batch of Japanese curry, some shrimp tempura and fried rice, a delicious and gentle meal. He also has rented out your favourite movies as you both enjoy dinner, seated under the blankets on a Scream or disney marathon. You end up spending the night there wrapped in blankets on the couch together.