One rainy day - Itoshi Rin

It's raining outside rn so just a random drabble that came up in my mind. Sorry

She was just someone he saw on his way to school every day, riding his bus

She was just someone he saw on his way to school every day, riding his bus. She'd always have earphones in her ears and didn't seem to talk to anyone. It wasn't someone he ever expected to get to know or talk to. She had disheveled hair and a bright smile if anyone ever approached her. He'd see her sometimes in the hallways of his school. Always around a bunch of friends laughing along without a care in the world. He thought her liveliness and extroverted personality was just another annoying thing till he got to another. She didn't exactly stand out much or catch his attention.

One day though, he forgot his umbrella and that was the day he got to learn about this girl he'd just randomly seen walking around. Sharing her umbrella without any other ulterior motive and just smiling and walking off after reaching in the shade of the school. The only reason he approached her was to thank her but one thing led to another and he couldn't help but get closer to her.

Now the annoying girl he just saw in passing had turned to someone he found precious. Her once silly smile had turned to a smile as bright as the sun which could make him feel alive in a second. One rainy day interaction had turned into wanting to be beside her all the time. She had entered his life so easily that he didn't even have the time to process it.
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Now he stood in the rain as he thought of her. It was just another rainy day as the one he met her but the difference was that she didn't appear at the bus stop anymore. She didn't offer her umbrella anymore. He could never see her precious smile again or tell her how he truly felt.

He just stood in the rain as tears ran across his cheek remembering the girl that entered his life so easily and left her own so fast. He waited for her to arrive and offer her umbrella but he knew he couldn't have that anymore. He just wished he could have known her earlier, the only girl he ever loved.

I can't with this sad ending- As an apology, the fluff version:
———————————————————————————————————————————————
Now he stood in the rain as he thought of her. It was just another rainy day as the one he met her but the difference was that he didn't have to wait for her to come and offer her umbrella as he stood just beside him sharing her laughter with him. He didn't just see her walking around the corridors but was the one walking with her.

One rainy day had changed his fate. The random girl he saw had turned into was someone who would be with him for life. He shares the tale with you as you are right beside him even after decades have passed. And even now your smile brightens his life everyday.