Don't Marry him (Starfire X Reader)

*This oneshot is based off the episode Betrothed Season 3 Episode 3 but will be changed*

Powers: Premonition (Can see into the future) and produce energy blasts
Best Friend: Raven
You are a member of the Teen Titans.

You were lying in your bed one lazy morning. The sun was shining in on you through the curtains. You got bored, so you started making energy balls to throw and catch. You heard commotion outside your door, so you stepped out of your room and saw the whole team out there.

"Hey, what's going on guys?" You ask, approaching them.

"Starfire has some news..." Cyborg stated, looking confused.

You looked at him, with the same expression, then turned to Starfire. "What's up, Star?" You asked, putting your hands into your hoodies pockets.

"I an getting married." She replied, smiling. You felt your heart drop. Starfire has been your crush since you first met the Teen Titans. You always thought she was so innocent and kind, how could someone not fall for her?

"Oh," you replied. "I'm happy for you Star." You said sadly as you trudged back into your room. Ravens eyes followed you and decided to follow you.

"(Y/N)? I know this is tough but you know what might make you feel better?" Raven asked as she sat down on your bed beside you as you lay with your head buried in your pillow.

"What?" You replied, your voice muffled.

"Go after her, tell her to not marry him." She said. You looked up at her, shocked by her statement.

"Do you think she will go with it?" You asked, hope spreading through your body.

"You'll never know if u dont try, (Y/N/N)." Raven replied. You jumped off your bed and hugged her.

"Raven, my love, you are a genius!" You exclaimed and with that you left. Raven smiled slightly, hoping all goes well.

You reach Starfires room and knock at her door. She opens it and invites you in.

"Don't marry him, Starfire!" You exclaim.

She turns to you with a solemn expression. "I must, friend (Y/N), it is the only way to bring peace to my planet."

You sigh. "Star, have you met this man before?"

"No, but that shouldnt matter, it is the future of my people I care about." She replied, and turned back to return packing.

"Your future is important to me, Star." You mumble.

You felt shivers go up your spine. Your eyes turn fully gold as you see into the future. You gasp as you come back to reality. Starfire turns to you and walks you to her chair to sit down.

"Are you the alright, friend?" She asked. You were touched at her sympathy, another reason why you love her.

"Star, if you marry that man, it will not bring peace to your planet! Your sister is setting you up! Once you marry....whatever he is, your planet will be taken over and your people will be enslaved!" You grab her hand.

"Don't marry him, Starfire, please?"

She sighs. She looks into your eyes and leans in. You lean in too and your lips meet. She let's go of one of your hands and puts hers on your cheek. You pull away.

"Don't marry him." You ask again.

"I won't...I love you." She replied smiling.

"I love you too, Star." You pulled her in for a hug.

Outside the door, Robin was standing against the door frame. He heard toyr conversation. He was so happy that Starfire didn't have to go. But his heart was aching, because he missed his chance to be with you.