Keeping Secrets (Raven X Reader)

(This is a request from @Isabella01835)

Powers: Demon
Best Friend: Starfire

You have been in the team for about two weeks. Everyone in the team likes you and enjoys your company except Raven. That really hurt the most, because you have been harbouring secret feelings for the cloak-wearing Titan. Maybe it's because you're an introverted extrovert, being really shy around some people but outgoing and spontaneous around people you're comfortable with, you don't know.

The worst part about being a demon is having to suppress your anger to keep others around you safe. No one knows about your demonic side, and you planned on keeping it that way until one day.

You were with Starfire in her room playing with her pet, Silkie.

"You will look the beautiful, Silkie!" She exclaimed while putting another hair clip onto his head.

You laughed slightly at the scene in front of you. Starfire always knew how to keep you calm, even though she didn't know about your hidden secret.

Suddenly, Robin bursts through the door, limbs flailing wildly about the mission he and the boys went on. Silkie got scared and ran off. You noticed Starfire get sad, and you started getting mad at Robin. You knew you shouldn't because it was stupid to get mad over scaring a little alien thingy, but you couldn't help it.

You tried to calm down but it was too late. Your eyes turned fully black, your teeth and nails grew and got sharper and blackness engulfed you.

Robin and Starfire froze. They didn't know what to do. They expect this from Raven, but not from you, you were such a happy go lucky person, they never suspected this of you.

You noticed their fearful expressions and tou halted. You started to go back to normal and started at them. You sent them a very quick apology, and rushed out of the room.

You didn't notice Raven standing by the door. She saw everything. She followed you to your room and knocked on the door. You refused her entry but she used her powers to open the door. She looked around and saw you lying on your bed, breathing heavily.

She walked over to your bed and sat beside you. She put her cold hand on your cheek and your breathing calmed. You opened your eyes and saw her looking down at you, a warm smile replacing her usually cold demeanor.

"I've always known (Y/N/N), being half demon I sensed it. I'm sorry for being so cold. I was afraid you would end up like my father, and now I see that isn't the case." She said, rubbing her thumb across your cheek.

"How do you do it, Raven?" You asked, staring into her beautiful purple eyes.

"I'll teach you." She replied as you sat up. She made her way behind you, lying down. You lie back and place your head on her chest. Her heartbeat calming you down, and eventually falling asleep in the arms of the girl you love.